Magic’s Autumn Grow Show 2019

Nice Magic! I grew Green Crack from crop king on my first journal on 420 my wife really liked the smoke may have to give it a shot again. I'm liking the videos you got a real knack for them I especially like your intro nice work bud keep it up.
[/Thanks. I’ve been enjoying the last batch of the green crack. Hate the name but the smoke is good. Ya I’m having fun on the videos. Just slam them together , just to get an overview I can go back on. Glad you enjoying them. Buds frosting up nice. Thanks for dropping in. Your tent looks sweet. :) cheers. Magic

That is some serious frost in there Magic!

Something about "happy wife..." :)
Thanks shed for stopping by and Yes a heavy frost @the magic farm. Everything looking great. And happy wife is happy life :) Magic

Good day 420 , I’m a bit late on an update .. I woke up Saturday with food poisoning , I have never been so rough in my life , candle burning on both ends for 3 days .... rough.
Only checked the tent , no playing around. I’m on day 45 of flower. The widows are water hungry they get extra every water. I might be low on cal mag showing some signs of that , I don’t have long to go so I’ll bump it up at bit. The gelato is turning a bit of a purple hue which is nice. all plants stacking on the buds and frosting over nicely. Hope all is well in your grows. Cheers magic.

DA5BAC4F-6BF4-4B34-98F9-5B037336F379.jpeg

happy growing

Good day 420 , I’m a bit late on an update .. I woke up Saturday with food poisoning , I have never been so rough in my life , candle burning on both ends for 3 days .... rough.
Only checked the tent , no playing around. I’m on day 45 of flower. The widows are water hungry they get extra every water. I might be low on cal mag showing some signs of that , I don’t have long to go so I’ll bump it up at bit. The gelato is turning a bit of a purple hue which is nice. all plants stacking on the buds and frosting over nicely. Hope all is well in your grows. Cheers magic.

here is a quick video update link

Magic’s day 45 flower update 8 video

DA5BAC4F-6BF4-4B34-98F9-5B037336F379.jpeg

happy growing
Food poisoning that is brutal so does burning the candle at both ends. Glad your feeling better I've been feeling like crap since the weekend so haven't done an update in awhile myself. Garden is fantastic love the purple coming out in the gelato should be some great smoke.

Food poisoning that is brutal so does burning the candle at both ends. Glad your feeling better I've been feeling like crap since the weekend so haven't done an update in awhile myself. Garden is fantastic love the purple coming out in the gelato should be some great smoke.
It was bad. Glad I’m rolling around to feeling better. Yes can’t wait to try these beasts. Starting the down hill slope I can see the ski lodge in the distance. Lol. I bumped up the cal mag a bit , looking like they needing a bit more. Hope you get on the mend soon. Cheers. Magic.

Damn man! Food poisoning does not fuck around. I got it from eating shrimp once when I was young. Till this day, I have a hard time eating it sometimes, but it’s really the only sea food I eat. My wife’s from Vancouver island so her family always looks at me like I’m crazy :goof::goof:

glad to see your back on your feet. Your plants look great bro!

I stopped getting notifications for some reason... makes me wonder what other journals I’be just so happened to stop following.
:passitleft:

Phewf! Glad you're on the mend, and the plants are looking great for the neglect :).
Thanks shed. It was a rough few days. I don’t have any enemies and I would not wish this upon them haha. It was bad. Ya the plants holding there own ... the on the downward run now. A few more weeks to go. Hope you are doing great. Cheers Magic

Damn man! Food poisoning does not fuck around. I got it from eating shrimp once when I was young. Till this day, I have a hard time eating it sometimes, but it’s really the only sea food I eat. My wife’s from Vancouver island so her family always looks at me like I’m crazy :goof::goof:

glad to see your back on your feet. Your plants look great bro!

I stopped getting notifications for some reason... makes me wonder what other journals I’be just so happened to stop following.
:passitleft:
All good backlip. Sometimes technology screws us. Maybe it needs a little more cowbell. Hahah your grow looking great.. let me know how the smoke goes. Magic

Good 420
Sorry for the late update. Kid went to emergency.. all is well.
well we are on the down hill slope , ski lodge in sight. Buds packing on the weight and starting to show there fall leaves. The smell is incredible. It’s day 52 of flower .. the tricomes are milky with some amber. Looking good for the home stretch. These girls are sure hungry (buffet material) , taking 4 liters every 2-3 days. I did a short video again I’ll post the link.

Hope all is well in your grows. Magic.

Bought some seeds from @SeedsMan to grow alongside the “black sugar”. Stay tuned. More at 11

Looking Great Magic especially the purple hues on the Gelato buds! Glad kid is ok no fun having to take them to the hospital. Hope its smooth sailing on the rest of the trip down the ski hill then stop at the lodge for a fat j and a nice frosty beer.

I was sure you were telling us what happened to him and suddenly realized you were talking about the grow! Tent looks nice and frosty (speaking of skiing). Love the purple. Give our best to the lad...glad he's doing well.
Hahaha sorry me bad. 3 hour sleep 3 days in a row can catch up on you. My child is fine and so are the plants. Hahah. I was not skiing. I’d rather just put a cast on the non broken leg before I go and said I did skiing. Less painful this way :)
Hope all is well. Thanks for stopping by.

Awesome video magic!

hope your kid is okay!!
I did not put much effort in. I was drained and still am hahah. Maybe an early night tonight. But the wifey got out the Xmas decorations. So we will see. Thanks for watching it. I only get 15 views per bit that’s ok. A few watch all that maters. Cheers.

Looking Great Magic especially the purple hues on the Gelato buds! Glad kid is ok no fun having to take them to the hospital. Hope its smooth sailing on the rest of the trip down the ski hill then stop at the lodge for a fat j and a nice frosty beer.
Yes I’m glad we out. 12 hr waits at the hospital. Brutal. To see a doc for 4 mins. All is good thou with the little one.
I have enjoyed this grow so much , put in some solid effort and has taken my mind off things that went on this year. Since everything happened , every holiday and event will be different. With that been said Xmas is soon upon us and we have an empty stocking hanging over our mantel for our angel.
we will be filling it with stuff for a child that does not get much at all over the holidays. Most important things in life is to make someone’s day brighter.
Hope your doing great.

Nice grow Magic, sorry Im late, missed the bus..... Plants look sweet, nice to see another CMH grower.
Best of luck on the rest of the flowering, look tip top.

Nice grow Magic, sorry Im late, missed the bus..... Plants look sweet, nice to see another CMH grower.
Best of luck on the rest of the flowering, look tip top.
Thanks for stopping by. Yes I’m loving the cmh seems to be holding its own. I can’t compare really to anything else. My first grow had blurple to start then half way through veg bought the cmh. Loved how they finished off the first grow . So I went out and bought a second.
Thanks again for catching up. Happy growing Magic

Yes I’m glad we out. 12 hr waits at the hospital. Brutal. To see a doc for 4 mins. All is good thou with the little one.
I have enjoyed this grow so much , put in some solid effort and has taken my mind off things that went on this year. Since everything happened , every holiday and event will be different. With that been said Xmas is soon upon us and we have an empty stocking hanging over our mantel for our angel.
we will be filling it with stuff for a child that does not get much at all over the holidays. Most important things in life is to make someone’s day brighter.
Hope your doing great.
I'm glad your enjoying the grow this round it's been fun following along with you. I can understand it being hard during the holidays after what you have been through we are right here with you.So great to give to others what this time of year is all about we try to do what we can to put a smile on someone else's face. Peace and love bud rest up and enjoy the rest of your night.

Back
Top Bottom