Super skunk lst 400w mh/hps

I tried telling them that earlier...not all well water is bad, in fact some well water will give you beneficial minerals. SS seems to have gotten the temps, which I think were his problems with the plants not vegging. 10 degree shifts in res water is not good and can stunt growth.:peace: + reps when i can for getting things looking better. :ganjamon:

thanks mile high although the only thing i did was take the pump out of my rez the rez temps bn 60-72 it got high because of out side wheather or the pump

oh and lowered ppm 2 1400

the tops have grown atleast an 1nch since yesterday :peace:

it is a known fact the bottom leaves will turn yellow and die as the plant matures

tmpphpbClmhQ.jpg

matures? idk dude thanks I know my advice was good and your grow has turned around (no thx to me) but that doesn't really change the denial you are in about your plants.

tmpphpbClmhQ.jpg

matures? idk dude thanks I know my advice was good and your grow has turned around (no thx to me) but that doesn't really change the denial you are in about your plants.

that picture was posted on 1-02-2010 almost 3 weeks ago and like i said i did over nute when they were seedlings im sure u have never made a mistake 420 on the train

look man not picking on you or w/e you're overly defensive of your grow and won't listen to reason, its not about making a mistake its about how you take it and it shouldn't offend you that you got some burn as in you're obviously embarrassed about it or something just relax. plants recover from burn much quicker if you lower the ec significantly. skunks a resilient strain - but that doesn't mean it needs it.
k i'm off for real this time.

Hey what up SS? Man, there was a flurry there about water and such eh? Imma stay out of it cuz I am n00b as hell. But I see that your girls are looking much better now and thats a good thing. You pulled it around and got some good looking gals. Grats. You deserve props for getting your problems solved. Keep it up man, you will just get better and better.

L8ER

SS if you have good well water you are blessed. I use to grow outside and only used water from my 400 foot deep well. My last grow was 65 plants and 75% of the plants were 10 to 12 feet tall. I have no experience with hydro but do know that my dirt and plants loved the well water. You never know when you may drill into and tap the Fountain of Youth.

Hey what up SS? Man, there was a flurry there about water and such eh? Imma stay out of it cuz I am n00b as hell. But I see that your girls are looking much better now and thats a good thing. You pulled it around and got some good looking gals. Grats. You deserve props for getting your problems solved. Keep it up man, you will just get better and better.

L8ER

yo grooster yeah man my well water is high and i can b hard headed sometimes lol ima getta filter this friday just a cheap 1 the zero or the brita picture there like 30 bucks i really dont want zero ppm though because of the valuable minerals already n the water
500 ppm is the us epa,s max other wise im just chiln

thinkn about starten these white widows

SS if you have good well water you are blessed. I use to grow outside and only used water from my 400 foot deep well. My last grow was 65 plants and 75% of the plants were 10 to 12 feet tall. I have no experience with hydro but do know that my dirt and plants loved the well water. You never know when you may drill into and tap the Fountain of Youth.

yo oilfield well said man i can imagine the yield from those plants

this is weird i just checked my ppm from my tap kitchen faucet its 150 ppm yesterday it was 500ppm and checked meter with 1382 cal sol its right on im confused

SS I didn't get a chance to partake, I got ripped off. They were just starting to bud so whoever stole them didn't get much. I got so pissed that I would have killed them if I had found out who did it. The rage lasted for about 2 weeks then I had to reckon with myself and my anger. Anger takes years off your life, not a good thing. That happened in 1984 and I have not grown since. Think I will give hydro a shot and keep it under lock and key.

this is weird i just checked my ppm from my tap kitchen faucet its 150 ppm yesterday it was 500ppm and checked meter with 1382 cal sol its right on im confused

My well water out of the faucet is normally 100, sometimes as low as 75, BUT WHEN IT RAINS FOR OVER A DAY, my well water gets up to 200 ppm. And the ph goes from 7.0 to 8.0 when it rains for over a day!

Have you had a good rain there lately?

Back
Top Bottom