Shadowmoses - High Brix - AK48 - Wonder Woman - 2015

Coming down the last few weeks. How exciting! Her leaves may not look like all that, but her buds are totally droolworthy!

Thanks Sorenna, it is really good seeing you. Bah, so tired this week. First week at a new job.

No wonder you seem to be running around like a chicken with your head cut off. lol Congratulations on the new job!

Wow are those beautiful or what?!? Wow!

:adore:

Can't wait to see them come down!

Hope the holidays are going well! Keep it up!

:thumb:
Ditto Pigeons :) , can't wait! I really hope you and yours have Happy Holidays as well. Thanks!

No wonder you seem to be running around like a chicken with your head cut off. lol Congratulations on the new job!
Lol, yeah pretty much. Things feel so chaotic right now.

Youll find your stride, get a routine. New year, all settled in. :blushsmile:

Woo Hoo! haha

:bravo: It won't be long now...

Wonder Woman Clone Day 86 (Flower Day 37)
Hello 420 and gang, update time.

Busy, busy, busy... That is my lot in life right now. I wish I had the time to be on 420 more, but man oh man, one thing after another.

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to catch up on all my subscribed journals soon. Hopefully, Christmas break :) .

On to the girl. Her buds are continuing to fatten up. Leaves are still going down hill though. Perhaps next time I might be able to get nice leaves all the way through. Good to have goals. This is after her second Cat drench and she will be getting just water this weekend. If all goes as planned she will be getting a super drench after the water week. Other than that she is growing strong and should give a nice harvest. This is week 6 of flowering and I am hoping she can make it a least 9 weeks.

Got to run for now 420. I miss you all!

Wonder Woman Clone - Day 86 (Flower Day 37)
86-WW-Clone-1.png

86-WW-Clone-2.png

86-WW-Clone-3.png

86-WW-Clone-4.png

86-WW-Clone-6.png

86-WW-Clone-5.png

Looking again I see nanners. Spray the plants down and tweeze the nanners out!

Water to deactivate any pollen.

hmmm i thought the pollination instructions say to mist with water after pollinating to help the pollen get further down the pistol.

Wouldn't rain ruin all pollination?

I think you guys were right, but were so many of them I decided to say screw it and let them go. Hopefully, I can get some feminized WW seeds out of the deal haha. Should I save the pollen sacks and if so how would one go about storing those for future use?

I think you guys were right, but were so many of them I decided to say screw it and let them go. Hopefully, I can get some feminized WW seeds out of the deal haha. Should I save the pollen sacks and if so how would one go about storing those for future use?

Never use seeds or pollen from a hermaphrodite. It passes the hermie tendency down to the offspring. Any plant will hermie with enough stress. That is what the colloidal silver does. But plants that hermie under fairly low stress are to be avoided if you treasure your sinsemilla. I found two nanners on my Agent orange #9. They were green not yellow so I am hoping nothing happened with them. But Agent Orange #9 just got eliminated from the hunger games. I will still flower her but another nanner and she gets the early cut.

Wonder Woman Clone Day 101 (Flower Day 52)
Hello 420 family, update time!

I know it has been quite long since I have done an update. What can I say other than life and the holidays. So as some of you have suspected with my last photos that she hermied on me. I do believe she did as well. This will be my first time to see them, so I wasn't exactly familiar with what they looked like. I thought they were just little yellow leaves on the buds.

I decided to leave them as I didn't have anything else going at the time and there were so many it seemed almost impossible to get them all. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to have some feminized Wonder Woman seeds (assuming they had long enough to mature).

I chopped her last night and the buds were looking amazing. However, that spider mite problem worsened as the days went on. The leave became completely necrotic and just plane ugly. I chopped them off before I took photos of the harvest so you all could actually see the buds in all of their wonder.

I am going to take a few week break on growing due to house repairs and it has the added benefit of me cleaning and trying to rid my tent of those little mite bastards. I will be making another update once the final weight is in and will post a link to my new journal in about 2 weeks or so.

I really hope everyone had happy holidays and has an awesome 2016.

Wonder Woman Clone - Day 101 (Flower Day 52)
101-WW-Clone-1.png

101-WW-Clone-2.png

101-WW-Clone-3.png

101-WW-Clone-4.png

101-WW-Clone-5.png

101-WW-Clone-6.png

101-WW-Clone-7.png

101-WW-Clone-8.png

101-WW-Clone-9.png

101-WW-Clone-10.png

Back
Top Bottom