Growing High Brix With Mystery Seeds

Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!

Looking outstanding mystery, this will be the first full organic journal ive seen and so far looking nice :goodjob:

Thanks, arellanobrian! I kinda don't believe you're not following any "full" organic grows. Anybody growing in LOS or with Doc Bud's High Brix soil is growing organic, and their are plenty of them here.

If you are, in fact, telling the truth, then welcome to the world of funky smelling fish fertilizers and extremely healthy plants. :welcome:

Inoccent until proven guilty...

MS is killing it.

I'm not killing nothing... until Saturday. Gonna cut those indoor Papayas down with the edge of my hand. :thedoubletake:

Subbed.

Haha i have seen a couple of people growing in doc buds mix but never got in on the grow from the beginning :volcano-smiley: and while not fully organic i used some nice funky organic nutes in my last grow that did have some interesting fish ferts lol

Those buds looks very tasty. Love the frosties.

Oh, and I spotted the pot, but I think maybe I wouldnt have if I wasnt specifically looking for it. Your grows are such a treat to watch and learn from.

I'm still growing...

Quick Update

Free time hasn't been in great supply lately, so the updates and my plants have been a little neglected as of late. That said, everything is doing fine and I'm only a week or so away from flipping my tent to 11/13 light. And to note, I just bought another 27"x27"x63" Mars Hydro tent and a old model 600w Mars Hydro LED. With the second tent, I'll be able to run more strains and keep a steady flow of good buds coming out of closet. I plan to only grow 2 plants in 7-gal fabric pots in the original tent, and I'll grow 4 plants in the new tent in either 3 or 5-gal fabric pots. Both tents will have a SWICK reservoir below, so I can leave for a few days without worry of my plants drying out. Anyway, I ramble and photos would do a much better job of explaining my situation, so here goes:

The tent with Papaya #1 and #2 in the 7-gal pots. Mystery Seed #3 and Maui are still in gallon pots biding their time until my new tent arrives and I can transplant them to big pots.
IMG_75304.JPG

The veg cabinet. Animal Cookies in front and Flo in back.
IMG_75373.JPG

The Maui clone that I clipped about a month ago grew roots, so I put it in some high brix soil. In a few days, I expect her to take off!
IMG_75405.JPG

To get the next round started, I took a cutting from each plant: Papaya #1, Papaya #2, Animal Cookies, Flo, and Mystery Seeds #3 (which I'm still not 100% sure on its sex). These cuttings will sit in the de-chlorinated water for 24-hours and then get transplanted into Rapid Rooters with Clonex gel.
IMG_75429.JPG

I added 4 extra 23w CFLs to the veg cabinet and dropped the LED to increase light coverage and intensity. IfI'm to get this perpetual grow working well, I need to speed up the veg process and the biggest limiting factor was available light. This should help. I also built another veg box with 6 x 23w CFLs, which I will utilize when my next set of clones takes root and need the additional space.
IMG_75363.JPG

Not much more to add except that I have 2 Papayas growing outside that are starting to flower, but the temps are hovering in the 30's at night and it's only a matter of time before the frost comes in the mountains. That said, I'll watch the forecast and bring the ladies inside for the night when the temp starts dropping below freezing.

That's all, folks! :Namaste:

its good to see your ladys agian man and sometimes i find it hard to post every week so i can feel you there! looking great and hope all the clones root :thumb:

The OG Papayas are huge!

So, I went to visit my friend, her mom, and the two Papayas I gifted them in May. Here is a photo of Grandma standing next to the two ladies. They were topped numerous times and still continue to grown in height. They have been fed nothing but water and the occasional dose of General Hydroponics Grow nutrients. Needless to say, I'm very proud of these two ladies... kinda wish I had taken clones from these ladies as one appears to have very strong sativa traits. Anyway, here is the photo:
Grandma and the dope.
image110014.JPG

that pic is so awesome man!! haha i wish i had parentes that smoke, great to see everyone is joining on the cannabis movement (not that its anything new)

Still here...

Just a quick update of the tents. I've been having a ton of trouble uploading photos to 420mag, so every time I attempt to update I get frustrated and give up. Anyway, here are some photos from a week ago just before flipping to an 11/13 light schedule:

In the left tent, we have Mystery Seed #3, Maui, Animal Cookies, and Flo. In the right tent, we have Papaya #2 and #1. Oh, and a rootball from my hydroponic tomato window garden. Isn't it a thing of beauty?
IMG_76254.JPG
IMG_76302.JPG
IMG_76265.JPG
IMG_76044.JPG
IMG_76063.JPG

Good night and good luck!:Namaste:

I hope you have room for 1 more "Shadow Subscriber"????

Back
Top Bottom