Mystery Seed's 400W LED Grow Journal - ScrOG - 2'x2'x5' Tent

:party::slide:

Sending some good vibes to your baby :volcano-smiley: hope its a girl too!!!!

Update Flower 32 - The first flush has begun...

Day 99 - Flower Day 32

Cut my first nugs off Bubblelicous #1 and #3 to dry and cure. With luck, they'll be smokeable by the July 4th. I'll probably chop Bubblelicious #3 on July 3rd, then Bubblelicious #1 will come down on July 6th when I return from a backpacking trip to somewhere pretty.
Oh, and I want to say congratulations to the U.S.A.:party:Equal marriage rights for all!

Besides all that, the clones are taking well to their haircuts by pushing out new lower growth. The Papayas continue to pop out more pistils and are beginning to bulk up a bit. I'm alternating Energy and Tea drenches with Transplant drenches every couple of days. These plants aren't in HB soil, but they seem to like the drenches just the same. And since I'm on a SWICK watering system, I mix my drenches in a Nalgene w/ graduations and use 1/4" tubing to siphon the drenches into the pots. I then refill the SWICK and let it alone for a few days until the next drench.

Anyway, the good stuff:

Vitals
Temp: 56-83'F
Soil Temp: 54-74'F
RH: 41-70%
Light Height: 11-18"

{Day 99 - Flower Day 32}One of the nugs that I cut to dry for July 4th. So tasty! (July 1st, 2015)
IMG_71954.JPG

{Day 99 - Flower Day 32}Group shot under the ScrOG (July 1st, 2015)
IMG_71727.JPG
IMG_71738.JPG

{Day 99 - Flower Day 32}Papaya #1 and #2 in no particular order. (July 1st, 2015)
IMG_71749.JPG
IMG_71774.JPG
IMG_71785.JPG
IMG_71852.JPG

{Day 99 - Flower Day 32}Bubblelicious #1 (July 1st, 2015)
IMG_71795.JPG
IMG_71803.JPG
IMG_71822.JPG

{Day 99 - Flower Day 32}Bubblelicious #3 (July 1st, 2015)
IMG_71841.JPG

{Day 99 - Flower Day 32}Group shots of the clones. (July 1st, 2015)
IMG_72005.JPG

IMG_72083.JPG

{Day 99 - Flower Day 32}Papaya #2 clones. (July 1st, 2015)
IMG_72096.JPG
IMG_72077.JPG
IMG_72103.JPG

{Day 99 - Flower Day 32}One final shot of the tent before I depart. (July 1st, 2015)
IMG_71915.JPG

That was fun! We should do it again sometime. Until then, stay high and happy!
:passitleft:

Yes it was. Have a great trip. That Bubblelicious is amazingly beautiful. Quite an enticing strain from an aesthetic point of view. May her potency blow you away.

Your screen's filling out nicely. Well done all around. :high-five:

101 days of delicious Bubblelicious

Day 101 - Auto Harvest Day!

Last night, a friend stopped over and took a Papaya #1 and #2 clone. Looking inside the tent, he was impressed with how the LED lights bulked up the buds. He also commented that my Bubblelicious were done. Thinking the same thing, I decided to chop them today after work. And the bud I cut from Bubblelicious #3 a few days ago was dry enough to have a test before doing the deed. A very smooth smoke with a pleasant body high. Tomorrow, I'll test out Bubblelicious #1, which is the tastier looking of the plants. I chopped both plants just above the soil and hung them whole. The Bubblicious #1 and #3 weighed in wet at 5.2oz and 4.7oz respectively. Somewhere I read that I can expect about 20% of those numbers, which would leave me at about an ounce/plant. We'll see in a few days when I trim them up and weigh them out.

It was fun growing autos just to say I have, but I have no plans to buy any more auto seeds. I have one Bubblelicious seed left, but I'll probably give it to a friend who wants to try their hand at growing. The clone I took from Bubblelicious #1 has roots, but it stalled and will likely get the axe in a day or two.

Also, I bought a new 4" Hurricane In-line Fan, a Phresh Filter, and a Speedster Speed Controller. With some cutting and drilling, I was able to fashion a mount for my fan/filter combo where the fan sits above the tent and the filter sits inside the tent directly below. Way more air flow than my last jimmy-rigged fan, even on the lowest speed.

With two plants out of the tent and my fan/filter in place, I decided to clean up the tent a little and adjust the Papayas in the ScrOG. I saw a few gnats flying around, but then again they are everywhere in my house. It's amazing I only have a couple in my tent. The thought crossed my mind to add some homegrown vermicompost. It worries me that the compost will add some unwanted pests, so I decided against it this time.

Anyway, I ramble, so here is the proof:

{Day 101 - Flower Day 34}Bubblelicious #3 before the chop. (July 3rd, 2015)
IMG_72174.JPG
IMG_72196.JPG

{Day 101 - Flower Day 34}Bubblelicious #1 before the chop. (July 3rd, 2015)
IMG_72284.JPG
IMG_72344.JPG
IMG_72244.JPG

{Day 101 - Flower Day 34}Back inside the tent. The Papaya were happy to stretch their legs a little with the Bubblelcious out of the way. Doesn't it look clean again? (July 3rd, 2015)
IMG_72386.JPG
IMG_72405.JPG
IMG_72445.JPG

{Day 101 - Flower Day 34}Papaya bud shots. (July 3rd, 2015)
IMG_72487.JPG
IMG_72475.JPG
IMG_72506.JPG

Thanks for stopping by and being apart of my first harvest. Less than a month left before my Papayas come down... and then it's High Brix time! Stay tuned for updates on final weights. I'm going with a straight 2oz. Any other takers? Price is right rules.
Goodnight and good luck.:Namaste:

:party: Congratulations on the harvest MysterySeeds. You know, I got at least 2 ounces dry per auto in my first grow. That was under CFLs. There's lots of potential in autos.

Objection!

I see what you've been saying about how frosty my lady is, your autos are no where near as frosty.

Objection, your Honor! I submit for the courts record, one frosty Bubblelicious #1 nug.

IMG_72554.JPG
IMG_7255_2_.JPG

:Namaste:

High Brix Update - Upcanning the babies

High Brix Babies- Day 35

It's 35 days since I took clones and started my last Mystery Seed. Two clones were recently given away to a friend who plans to veg them a little longer inside before planting them in the great outdoors. Got an update from my other friend in SW Colorado who is growing my Papayas #3 and #4 outside. They're little bushes!

Anyway, the two stronger growing Papayas got upcanned to plastic gallon pots because I was sick of watering them everyday. The roots indicated to me that they were also ready for more soil. Like a proper High Brix transplant would go, I dusted the rootball and the soil in the gallon pot with Roots. I vertically scored the rootball before adding the Roots powder, and then I gave them a small drink of water with a splash of Transplant.

I added some extra soil to the Mystery Seed cup and the pre-topped Papaya to keep them from drying out so fast and for extra nutrients.

And I must say that my re-vegging project with the Bubblelicious #1 Autoflower stalled and ultimately failed after I chopped her down for failure to grow vigerous roots and show any promising signs of plumping up. Note to self: re-vegging autoflower clones is a waste of time. That said, I may try it on future photoperiod plants in flower in the hopes of getting a monstercropper.

Veg Vitals
Temp: 69-81'F
RH: 45-65%
Light Height: 15-18"
Light Schedule: 18/6

{Day 35} Group shot before upcanning, culling, and chopping.
IMG_72846.JPG

{Day 35} Shots of the transplant. Again, I vertically scored the roots, dusted the rootball and the fresh soil with Doc Bud's Roots, placed the Papayas in their new pots, filled in HB soil around the sides and top, and then added water with a splash of Doc Bud's Transplant. They don't seem to hate me so far.
IMG_72924.JPG
IMG_73064.JPG
IMG_73113.JPG
IMG_73163.JPG
IMG_73193.JPG
IMG_73274.JPG

{Day 35} Mystery Seed #3 and a pre-topped Papaya #2 clone, respectively.
IMG_73316.JPG
IMG_73325.JPG
IMG_73365.JPG

{Day 35} My failed experiment re-vegging an auto. Next time I'll try it on a photoflower plant.
IMG_73453.JPG
IMG_73474.JPG

{Day 35} One last group shot for kicks and giggles.
IMG_73382.JPG

Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side... unless you're flowering, in that case keep on the sunny side for 12 hours or less at a time.

America!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom