400W HPS, Multistrain Scrog Soil

Checking in. Good grow man. Ill be doing very similar thing soon. Ibhave been asking around.. how do you deal with runnof?

Sent from my SM-G900I using 420 Magazine Mobile App

At the moment in day 5 of flowering and each plant being in a 7 liter pot, I water echa one of them with a little more of a liter of water every 3 days.

So this is: I water each one with one litter and wait 2 days and in the third one I water again with another liter.

I explain this because I almost don't get any runoff water coming from the pots. So I almost don't have to clean any water.

I try to water exactly with the water for the pot to be full but not running of the pot, and it is been good to me this way.

I use nutrients in one watering and only water in the next one, etc.

Thanks for following.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use some tools that make my watering process easy for me. I need some pictures to explain it, in 3 days when I water again, I'll make them and explain it to you.

I don't know anyone who grow so it has been hard until I came up with some tools to make easy my watering process that it is hard sometimes when you are tired and want it to get it done fast and easy.

Ask all you want.

Thanks man would appreciate that.. seems likenit would be hard when the whole place is filled ;

At the moment in day 5 of flowering and each plant being in a 7 liter pot, I water echa one of them with a little more of a liter of water every 3 days.

So this is: I water each one with one litter and wait 2 days and in the third one I water again with another liter.

I explain this because I almost don't get any runoff water coming from the pots. So I almost don't have to clean any water.

I try to water exactly with the water for the pot to be full but not running of the pot, and it is been good to me this way.

I use nutrients in one watering and only water in the next one, etc.

Thanks for following.

Man they are looking fantastic! I just built my first SCROG setup. In so excited to see what I can do.

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I use some tools that make my watering process easy for me. I need some pictures to explain it, in 3 days when I water again, I'll make them and explain it to you.

I don't know anyone who grow so it has been hard until I came up with some tools to make easy my watering process that it is hard sometimes when you are tired and want it to get it done fast and easy.

Ask all you want.

Looking good. One thing I'd suggest is that, if you haven't already, clear out everything below your screen. You'll get zero light penetration below your canopy. Also makes it a bit easier for watering in a couple weeks after they've grown some

Hello Gluteous!

Yes, I clear out all the big leaves under the screen. I realized about the issue watering if you don't clear out under the screen in my first scrog last time.

Here some pictures of today, day 6 of flowering, where you can see how many leaves I take out every couple of days, it is amazing the amount.

420-magazine-mobile152956156.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1572338232.jpg

420-magazine-mobile766291691.jpg

420-magazine-mobile641885936.jpg

I have learnt everything I know almost from one single website. Best website ever. The best advice I can give anyone on growing cannabis is: Spend a lot of time reading this website: Grow Weed Easy - Learn How to Grow Cannabis

I say this because I know which leaves to take out and when and how to scrog, etc because I read it on that website how to do it and it works, and really well explained.

Thanks for following!

Ya, I love Nebula's site. I discovered it a few years ago after I'd been devouring info from a ton of diff sites when I started down my path in 2012. Her's is the best!

Hello!

Day 8 from the change to 12/12 light schedule.

This is what I use for watering in the scrog:

420-magazine-mobile1989289302.jpg

And this is how I do it:

420-magazine-mobile1153799306.jpg

These are the plants before more training and clearing out some leaves:

420-magazine-mobile2015562468.jpg

I take this much leaves every couple of day:

420-magazine-mobile364648913.jpg

This is after the training through the screen:

420-magazine-mobile1373971867.jpg

I am watering with the flowering bases of biobizz + bud ignitor + calgel

Thanks for following!

Hello!

Day 8 from the change to 12/12 light schedule.

This is what I use for watering in the scrog:

420-magazine-mobile1989289302.jpg

And this is how I do it:

420-magazine-mobile1153799306.jpg

These are the plants before more training and clearing out some leaves:

420-magazine-mobile2015562468.jpg

I take this much leaves every couple of day:

420-magazine-mobile364648913.jpg

This is after the training through the screen:

420-magazine-mobile1373971867.jpg

I am watering with the flowering bases of biobizz + bud ignitor + calgel

Thanks for following!

Nice think ill do the same for the watering method.. doubt ill do scrog for my first grow tho.

Hello,

The only problem I see to scrog is that it takes you a long time each day to train the plants through the net. I can perfectly spend training the plants at this point (week 2 of flower) 1 hour a day.

Here some pictures of today, day 10 of flowering:

420-magazine-mobile386911473.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1826027780.jpg

Thanks!

Hello,

The only problem I see to scrog is that it takes you a long time each day to train the plants through the net. I can perfectly spend training the plants at this point (week 2 of flower) 1 hour a day.

Here some pictures of today, day 10 of flowering:

420-magazine-mobile386911473.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1826027780.jpg

Thanks!

Nice work on the screen, they are looking great.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello guys!

Thanks for the comment Musgand.

Quick update: day 14 of flowering (from the day a changed the light schedule to 12/12). The flowers are appearing !!. Here some pictures:

420-magazine-mobile421219619.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2110661212.jpg

420-magazine-mobile49964134.jpg

420-magazine-mobile111220326.jpg

I am done with the training of the plants though the screen and I am not going to take any more leaves off. I want to play save on this grow.

My best grow so far.

Thanks you!

Hi again!

Day 16 of flowering. I read some articles speaking very positive about taking fan leaves off the plants throughout the flowering phase to expose hidden bud sides.

I had many bud sides in shadow because of big fan leaves, so I decided to take them off the plants.

Before removing leaves:
420-magazine-mobile1868756827.jpg

After removing leaves:
420-magazine-mobile2100731504.jpg

A look from the top:
420-magazine-mobile676346742.jpg

The plants are growing great I hope taking off leaves to expose bud sides will be good for the final yield.

Here are some of the leaves I took off ;)
420-magazine-mobile464947637.jpg

Thanks for commenting!

Awesome progress, trimming her down did shine some light on new sure for sure.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello guys!,

As you say Musgand, the continuously trimming is helping a lot, I think light to the bud sites is key to a great grow. Today is day 20 of flowering and I took off many many fan leaves again.

Officially the training through the net is done, know they will grow a little bit vertically and will start getting the buds fat.

Here some pictures after the trimming:
420-magazine-mobile928611555.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1940361192.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1204479534.jpg

Thanks for following and commenting!

Hi there!,

Quick update, day 23 of flowering. I am not taking any more leaves. So from now on it is just watering (nutrients every other watering) and no training. The pictures:
420-magazine-mobile696188755.jpg

420-magazine-mobile183758682.jpg

420-magazine-mobile12208097.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Back
Top Bottom