THsea Grows Indoors Soil

Aloha /GRCae! :) Your coming in on the ending few weeks of the journal! But better late than never! :welcome:

Well GG(without the 7... this may get confusing!).. Whatever OMM said.. If its bad, he's a liar! I don't even know of this OMM person you speak...

Anywho, my good friend OMM has mentioned you to me as well! All good of course! :) If you have a journal I'll stop by in a bit...

So far the Kona Coffee #3 (from test samples) seems pretty good. Very mellow, and puts you in a nice happy place.

PS. Grace, are the kitties in your profile picture yours? :) More 420 cat owners!

Thsea, sorry I did not answer your question concerning the kitties, yes, they are mine, the white/orange is 1 year younger then the all white one, salt is the white, Baby Boy is the orange/white, he's still growing, wild barn cat we rescued at age of 4 or 5 weeks, anyway, the Kona Coffee, is that real coffee, or a brand of marijuana/thank you/grace, sorry aboout not answering question prior to this. I also have 5 rescue dogs that love the smell of my grow.

The Kona coffee I now see is a strain, what kind of illness is this medicine mostly recommended for?

Hey guys! I'll respond to y'all tomorrow! Hopefully put up the last pics and close this journal. With the help of OMM of course, Im done trying to make my computer work..

Anywho, Im fine. Low energy but managing.

For a little update... La diva and afghan kush ryder are starting flower.
The Dr. Grinspoon went out early.. Since she looked to be deteriorating in health.. And well, i really expect the outdoors to be magic and fix stuff... Nope! Shes staked, only today semi supporting herself.. And now in a more outward stance.. I was really hoping she would go up.. But I'll take 'alive' over anything.. And she is that!

Have a good one my friends!

Hope you get some energy! So you know you are not the only one!

image022.jpg

Okay! A bit late, but better than never! Heres some pictures...

The first ones are my indoor gals. On the left is Afghan Kush Ryder.. Behind her are the Northern Lights Blue and Buddha Tahoe.. On the right is La Diva, behind her are the three KC cuttings.
DSCN01205.JPG

DSCN012210.JPG

DSCN01246.JPG

And now, the big girl!
DSCN01265.JPG

DSCN01255.JPG

DSCN01279.JPG

This is the Dr. Grinspoon. Shes gotten used to the outdoors better! woohoo!

Good to see you back! Hope you're feeling better. Those plants look really nice and the outside one is just awesome. I love how she is spreading out.

Drive bye. I just wanted to peek at the Dr Grinspoon. You have the best place in the world to crank that baby out. I hope it turns out well. I've thought of trying that strain afew times, but the flowering time and yield always scares me off. But if I had 12/12 lites all year you can bet I wood. GL and Keepem Green

Looking good over here!

-TG

I like it !

I remember you saying you don't top your plants. Looking at the Dr Greenspoon it sure looks like a bush. I have never grown a plant naturally before without topping. Looking at the photos of your plant makes me want to try. Looks really good!!
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom