Smoke4Life's Grow 4 Life

Well, before you could let them have full sun, you'd spend a week or ten days hardening them off, I say just roll with what you got, if it ain't broke...don't fix it.

Well, before you could let them have full sun, you'd spend a week or ten days hardening them off, I say just roll with what you got, if it ain't broke...don't fix it.

Yeah you have a good point there and I don't want to slow them down at all. I should switch the light from my MH over to the HPS soon right? I'm thinking around the 3rd week sense they are auto flowering.

How tall are they now? You can switch to HPS anytime you wan...MH light will keep the plant "stacked" with much shorter internodal length. If you veg under HPS, you'll get a leggier plant...not necesarily a bad thing, but somthing to know if you are really space contained.

OK so I just got a call from the police and they told me they are investigating me for something that happened last weekend well I was camping so with that said I am taking everything down and this will be the end of this journal... sorry everyone.

Much better to be safe than sorry. I hope it all works out in your favor brother. And I was just getting into your grow too. Damn cops ! Hope you get another one up. I have some auto AK-47's I'll be starting in about a week. Hope I get the results you were getting.

Good luck...:peace:

Back
Top Bottom