Size of light? 600w

Is it aircooled? Yes

Temp of Room/cab? 70 to 75

RH of Room/cab? 40% to 50%

PH of media or res? 6.3

Any Pests ? No

How often are you watering? Still working on it

Type and strength of ferts used? None yet

OK so I am starting off my first small grow... but I am moving in a little over 2 months so I am going with Sagamartha Seeds AK48 Automatic Feminized and hope they will be done by then. Right now I am growing in my laundry room but after I move I will have my own room for growing and will get serious about it then. For now I'm just learning and hoping to grow the 2 AK-48 seeds that I am starting until harvest and get a little smoke from them. Hope this works and I will update this thread every few days... Seeds just popped soil so no pics yet.

:thanks:

Are you going to be growing on 12/12 throughout? How do you plan on finishing in a little over 2 months? Correct me if I'm wrong but you might have to grow on 12/12 throughout or pretty much close to it. Good luck with everything, one of the best experiences you'll have will be on this site! :grinjoint:

OK here are some pics of my grow space... I know it's not the best but I will have better soon.:woohoo:

Picture_01313.jpg

Picture_01413.jpg

Only one seed has sprouted so I am germinating 2 more as we speak so I will be growing 3 to 4 plants.

Picture_01511.jpg

I am using a old air purifier to vent the room with some 4 inch ducting and it's working for now.

Picture_0179.jpg

Howdy smoke...

one quick question...does you laundry room have a door? Just wondering if they are getting complete darkness. Looking foward to your next update!

Back
Top Bottom