Smoke4Life's Grow 4 Life

OK, here is a update before I head out of town for the long weekend... Here is my first plant that is now 10 days old and looking good so far :grinjoint:

Picture_01415.jpg

Picture_01114.jpg

Picture_01217.jpg

Here is the other one that is now 4 days old...

Picture_0167.jpg

And a group shot

Picture_01711.jpg

I am heading out of town so my next update will be on the 26th... My wife will be looking after them for me so I hope everything goes good for her

I hope everyone has a Happy and High Memorial Day :bigtoke:

Thanks everyone... Time for some pics. everything is going great so far and my wife took good care of our baby's. The big one is now 2 weeks old and the small one is 1 week.

Picture_01512.jpg

Picture_01218.jpg

Picture_01315.jpg

I have some fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom and am wondering when I should start them on it sense it's a automatic flowering dwarf... should I just wait till I see the first signs of flowering?

Looking good Smoke...the nute thing is an issue I went round and round with also..AFs still need veg nutes. go ahead and give the older one a dose at 1/4 strength...give the smaller one one more week. My White Dwarfs showed sex on about day 22 if memory serves correctly, thats when I switched to 1/2 veg-1/2 bloom for one week...then switched them to full bloom.

+ rep Brother!

Looking good Smoke...the nute thing is an issue I went round and round with also..AFs still need veg nutes. go ahead and give the older one a dose at 1/4 strength...give the smaller one one more week. My White Dwarfs showed sex on about day 22 if memory serves correctly, thats when I switched to 1/2 veg-1/2 bloom for one week...then switched them to full bloom.

+ rep Brother!

Thanks for the rep and the quick response... I will go down to my hydro store tomorrow and get some fox farm grow big. I thought I would just skip it but I will give it some till I see flowers and hope it helps me get the best harvest possible

nice plants .. i just started to grow 4 days ago and i will be very happy if my strains become
like yours :LD
peace

Thanks, This is my first grow so I still have a lot to learn but I studied everything I could for awhile before I started.

Back
Top Bottom