DankDragons First Grow

Nice! Everyone loves free stuff! I would grab a roll of aluminum tape and fill any light leaks your silver sheets didnt cover. At least while you wait to buy more additions! And you said you had what, about 4" of height. You can make use of one of those shelvles and fashion it a couple inches form the top, to make a control room of sorts (for all your light fixtures, fan exhaust/light block, outlets/timers, etc.)

front of new cabinet
Snapshot_20130930.JPG

inside new cabinet
Snapshot_20130930_1.JPG

i left the top shelf inside it to use as a control area (kinda like you said AG) and i coated the entire inside in the reflectix stuff i have in the PC box. hope to have this cabinet up and running by next weekend, but no promises yet, as i may not have enough lighting yet

And it comes with a guard dog!

lil one is in her big cabinet. i have a 120mm intake fan in lower left corner, 60mm in top center. 3 CFL's in power strip, 3 CFL's in ceramic mounts. so ATM i have 6 CFL bulbs @ 26W each for 156 total Watts in the cabinet. will be adding 2 more 26W CFL's on the sides when needed for supplemental lighting under canopy. will start SCROG in a couple weeks when branching starts. lights are at 17/7 pics to come tomorrow

Nah, it wasn't THAT corny. Take another hit..:hookah: How's everything Dank?

there is enough room on the shelf for not only my control area, but my stash too... AND its a locking cabinet

have to go back over it later, i have a few SMALL light leaks but for now it works very well

cabinet and Lil One update

11 pics, somewhere in there, LO seems to be preflowering.. growth on the nodes indicate sexing, look like fat green hairs.. but not sure, kinda hard to tell in pics but if you can please let me know your ideas
SAM_02912.JPG
SAM_02904.JPG
SAM_02891.JPG
SAM_02865.JPG
SAM_02875.JPG
SAM_02884.JPG
SAM_02853.JPG
SAM_02843.JPG
SAM_02832.JPG
SAM_02822.JPG
SAM_02813.JPG

That's a master piece of stealth work Dank