4 Strain Beginner Grow

Lazy leaf

This is my first official journal Im hoping Im doing it right!! Last year I did 4 girl scout from seed and it turn out ok with all the problems I had. And thanks again to everybody that help me through my grow 420fam. I'm doing 4 clones this year. I would love advice, knowledge, and criticism is welcome

What strain is it? 2 Kris Kringle, chocolate fondue,and pineapple express
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? 2Kk unknown (info please help), cf 80/20 indica and sativa, pp hybrid
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg stage
If in Veg... For how long? 1week
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor closet L4W3.5 h7
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Ffof and perlite
If soil... What size pot? 1l to 4gallon
Size of light? 6 t8 for a week then 600 hps
Is it aircooled? 4inch carbon fan and 6inch fan
Temp of Room/cab? 77-80
RH of Room/cab? 30-45
PH of media or res? 6.5
Any Pests ? None
How often are you watering? 4 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Farms pride organic

I will be posting picks a soon I get a chance

Re: 4strain beginner grow

So it's been 5 days since I got my clones they are doing well. Water today with farmers pride organic line and cal- mag. Have a lil discoloration on the leafs not to worried about it. Temp and humidity is good.
image6171.jpg

View image in gallery
2 Kris Kringle on left, top right Pineapple Expres, and bottom right chocolate fondue

So thinking about doing a little lst'n not that confident in doing but I got try . My plants are about 12in tall. So should I do it after I water or should I do it before. Been doing some reading about thinking I'm going to use the Green Graden ties. Any suggestion please send them my way, pics coming soon. Also got temps down . Happy New Years 420 fam!

I'm trying a compost tea for the first time I'm doing half of a 5 gallon bucket. I have everything ready to go expect the worm casting I will be getting it tomorrow. I have my bubbler going right now for two days until all the chlorine is gone. I was going to go with maxi crop powder kelp but could find it. So I went with algamin kelp meal fertilizer 1-0-2

image6775.jpg
image6776.jpg

Back
Top Bottom