THsea's Outrageous & Just Plain Cheesy Grow

THsea

Here we go again... I posted (or I thought I posted) came back to see if you replied and found no post from me!! eeesh

Ahh well, I have decided to make really strong tincture (omg it sucks I lost that post) I have run a bunch of plants through the same base :cheesygrinsmiley: ... it has become "thick" :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit -- manners

Your plants look awesome and it is good to hear from you...

No fair..:ban:..you're growing outside with no LST..make me want to put a seed in the ground..shes going to make you proud...she looks good...:bravo::goodjob:
Hey! I actually did LST her indoors! :) Thats why she looks so bushy! Now it looks like super-cropping, as its not held down by anything other than.. its self! :)

So I read you like that PE stuff? Good smoke, yea? She was a very small yielder for me.. But with a more than unique high to it, and soft sweet 'sativa-ish' fruity taste. OMM and I have been rolling up buds too! Gotta switch up your intake... Man cannot smoke from pipes alone!

THsea

Here we go again... I posted (or I thought I posted) came back to see if you replied and found no post from me!! eeesh

Ahh well, I have decided to make really strong tincture (omg it sucks I lost that post) I have run a bunch of plants through the same base :cheesygrinsmiley: ... it has become "thick" :cheesygrinsmiley:

edit -- manners

Your plants look awesome and it is good to hear from you...
Damn! I typed out a response, but it was lost! :loopy:

Just kidding, thought you would enjoy the brief solidarity. ;) Thats really cool about the tincture, thick is good! More oils! woo!
You got me jealous my friend! I gotta yield better to play with concentrates!

Hey buckshot, how does one go about making a tincture ? :yummy::passitleft:
Weeeeee-OoooOoooo! Self promotion time! THsea's Tincture recipe!
Buckshot has a method too! Using lower proof, and heating to evaporate off.

Forget bringing her (the 2046) down here....we don't have a large enough Vehicle.:high-five:
I know! Uhaul kine?!

Very carefully..:)
Cary Verefully... First you have to boil it, so the glue gets soft... what?

looking good man:thumb:
Thanks! Wish there were more out there... But hey, I've still got a bit of planning to do for this next grow... Main thing is figuring out what to run first... There will be some staggering to make everything fit... And the first time really running 'regular' seeds! Which will be the following grow also...

Right now I'm thinking.. MiS > Aiea > Chemdawg (throwing in three Chem's, its a personal favorite!)...

Damn! I typed out a response, but it was lost! :loopy:

Just kidding, thought you would enjoy the brief solidarity. ;) Thats really cool about the tincture, thick is good! More oils! woo!
You got me jealous my friend! I gotta yield better to play with concentrates!

Weeeeee-OoooOoooo! Self promotion time! THsea's Tincture recipe!
Buckshot has a method too! Using lower proof, and heating to evaporate off.

Right now I'm thinking.. MiS > Aiea > Chemdawg (throwing in three of these, its a personal favorite!)...

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks THsea!

I will make a post on tincture in my journal after I reduce this batch but it will be a while... maybe :cheesygrinsmiley:

THsea that line-up sounds sweet. I have a "dawg" buried in ss x si hybrid :cheesygrinsmiley: Very potent. I want to grow some kind of exotic looking plant that will model for me :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope I can kick butt outside this year. I am thinking I might put out a mom or two that are already monsters :cheesygrinsmiley:

That 2046 is going to be a heafty girl :cheesygrinsmiley: sweet

Any thoughts on growing a 2046 in dwc 2-400w hps and 1 400w mh , A 600w or 1000w might be available but I would like to wait for a led bar I am checkin out , for a hybrid hps/led, that will expand my 3x3 coverage 400w , to a 6x6,
I will germ the 2046 the same day as I flip a grow 12/12. Hopfully timing harvest to 2046 room consumption, I should be able to tie this massive lady down .
:peace:

i had my 2046 tied down..i took her out of lst and you should see what happen..she looks like a tornado hit her..she got branches crossing branches,,crossing branches..forever..and they are stiff ..no moving them..i can super crop..may do that..my update will be up around 6 pm..family day..pics of mothers with their babies..plants and clones..

Hey buddy been reading and keeping along. Hope all is well with you heard you been under the weather. Love what you got planned for your next grow.

:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks THsea!

I will make a post on tincture in my journal after I reduce this batch but it will be a while... maybe :cheesygrinsmiley:

THsea that line-up sounds sweet. I have a "dawg" buried in ss x si hybrid :cheesygrinsmiley: Very potent. I want to grow some kind of exotic looking plant that will model for me :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope I can kick butt outside this year. I am thinking I might put out a mom or two that are already monsters :cheesygrinsmiley:

That 2046 is going to be a heafty girl :cheesygrinsmiley: sweet
Yeah boy!! That 2046 is lovely, I haven't seen one look bad in any grows online, honestly! Fat-cola'd bitch! :yummy:
Good luck outdoors! I know nothing about growing that far north! I guess you need quick strains, or things that will auto-flower? I'm sure you got it down though! :) Can't wait to see it!

SSxSI? Whats that? Super Skunk and something? It will be nice to see more of your tincture process! I should have saved the Exodus Cheese #1 trim to make tincture... The leaves were nearly black! I showed it to my mother while it was alive and she was like...
:yikes: "is it dead?!".. Nope!

Any thoughts on growing a 2046 in dwc 2-400w hps and 1 400w mh , A 600w or 1000w might be available but I would like to wait for a led bar I am checkin out , for a hybrid hps/led, that will expand my 3x3 coverage 400w , to a 6x6,
I will germ the 2046 the same day as I flip a grow 12/12. Hopfully timing harvest to 2046 room consumption, I should be able to tie this massive lady down .
:peace:
If your rocking her in a tent, 12/12 from seed might be good! I think I've seen a grow where she was done 12/12 and it yielded well... You should have no issue. Your strategy to tie down will be good, doesn't really even need to be topped/FIM'ed as all the side branching is just as robust as the top cola... You won't be sorry! But she takes time to develop!

Sativas take patience? No, they try patients! Or at least this MMJ one..

i had my 2046 tied down..i took her out of lst and you should see what happen..she looks like a tornado hit her..she got branches crossing branches,,crossing branches..forever..and they are stiff ..no moving them..i can super crop..may do that..my update will be up around 6 pm..family day..pics of mothers with their babies..plants and clones..
What Miwa said! :) I wanted to train my 2046 around her 5 gallon pot.. But she was running unto herself so drastically, it made it about a quarter of the way... Then I realized, she should move to a 11 gallon :) Best growing "issue" ever.

Hey buddy been reading and keeping along. Hope all is well with you heard you been under the weather. Love what you got planned for your next grow.
Hey QT! :high-five: Yep, trying to get back to good health... Trying to work a lot... Just get shit together! My mother's b-day was recent, so I've been doing a lot of things with her as well.. Strangely, her way of removing her stress is stressing me out! :biglaugh:

She isn't that bad, she's a really cool actually.. Very much a busybody!

Woo! The next grow?! Your excited too? Cool! I talked to OMM about maybe switching the order and running KECo first... But NO! I'd like to be more experienced before hitting that. And maybe have a cutting from MiS, Aiea, and Chemdawg (hopefully a Guava-Chem pheno!)to pollinate through the 'lectric!

Well, I gotta get off the internet for now... If I can, I'll try to get the rest of those photo's on my computer and online tonight so we can end this journal. Aloha my friends!

End your journal?

Yep! Gonna be working on getting this one closed... So I can start a new one! As you already know...
I think I'll call it... THsea's Intermission Grow... :)

Whats on the table? You all will know once the new journal is up and this one complete... Really going to try to get it done over the weekend. This new grow will be a quick one, two week veg and out to flower...

Have a good evening my friends! See you later :)

sorry i couldnt make it today dude
ill be there next round:thumb:
looking forward to your new journal too:goodjob:
waiting on your last pics :high-five:

sorry i couldnt make it today dude
ill be there next round:thumb:
looking forward to your new journal too:goodjob:
waiting on your last pics :high-five:

Hey buddy! Don't worry about it, just feel better :)
Cool! Well one of the cats are out of the bag! There will be a Wild Thailand in the next grow...
Actually, I realized this 'intermission' grow will be 4 seeds from GHS and 4 from WoS! Pretty cool.

Ill try to get on those pictures today man... Lol, no promises! Ive got a few other things to handle as well...

I grew it before. Wild Thailand is really stable; every one of the plants looked and smoked alike. It didn't give me any problems as an amateur growing it either and yielded well. You won't regret the choice.
:thumb:
Yea man! I've seen OMM grow it out... Three times? Or was it two? I don't remember! :)

Everything you say about it is true my friend! Extremely stable, great uplifting-get-shit-done high, and from what I remember... Takes only about 90 days. Very cool!

Gonna grow it for OMM... Its his favorite sativa so far! But we shall see after this 2046! ;) Also, thanks for the Rep's Mr.PotChimp! You will love the next pictures of her... Shoot, I'm starting to see more significant daily production!

:yahoo: keep rocking that growth for another 90 days girl!

i'm getting away from these late finishing sati...especially in the summer time..

Haha! I was feeling that way... But with where I live, it would nearly be a sin to not run at least one sativa...

In this intermission grow, there will be... Lemme think... Two "pure" sativa's (the hawaiian snow says 'hawaiian sativa'.. but who knows if thats pure! I do believe the Laos strain its crossed with is, however! Can't trust us hawaiians ;) )..

Two heavily Sativa dominate hybrids (though I've heard people say its a pure sativa... we can discuss this in the new thread!) which will be the same plant... These are from GHS...

A'nodda haze (from GHS)... And the last three are all indica dominates from WoS... Thats 8 plants.. You know there is Wild Thai, Afghan Kush x Yumbolt, and Hawaiian Snow... Hopefully I'll be revealing the rest tonight or tomorrow!

see how I am... the journal is "ovah" and I just came back!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom