THsea's Intermission Grow

:thanks:
I gave him a call before coming on the site last night, Mr. Fishy!
He seemed to be doing okay, I think it was a 'low energy' day.. which i have too from time to time :)
hope you feel better too:)

:thanks:hope you feel better too:)

Trying! :) Thanks Fishy

Uploading pictures as we speak... There is bad news... Not horrible, but bad. News to come with picture update.

Well come on don't leave us hang'in

Here we go folks! Pictures for June 17th... Enjoy! :thumb:

Lets start indoors... Dinachem #1 & 2
Dinachem1_2.JPG

OG Kush
OGKush16.JPG

OKAY! That was fun! Lets move to flowering girls...

Trainwreck, Afghan Kush x Yumbolt, and the Green Poison Automatic
TW_AKxY_GPA.JPG

Trainwreck!
Trainwreck29.JPG

AKxY! Side shot, then a top shot
Afghan_Kush_x_Yumbolt.JPG

AKxYtop2.JPG

Hawaiian Snow, Cream Caramel Automatic, and Wild Thailand
HS_CCA_WT.JPG

Wild Thailand (sorry! it was hard to see, and I left out the very tops)
Wild_Thailand1.JPG

Cream Caramel Automatic!
CreamCaramelAuto.JPG

Okay.. Hawaiian Snow... Followed by... BAD NEWS! :thedoubletake:
HawaiianSnow4.JPG

Here it is... An old nemesis that has come back...
HSunderattack.JPG

HSattack2.JPG

HSattclose.JPG

Molds! I'm going to have to be very careful... And I'll be checking the other plants around the house... If any have it, they will be treated! Goodnight my friends, hope you enjoyed.

Well come on don't leave us hang'in

Allright! Well.. Yea, just same ol' same ol'... :) At least its not bud-rot kind mold... Still, I was hoping that the dry season would be a bit more... Dry.

The AKxY is supposed to be in her last 2-3 weeks... So it does worry me some. The Powder mold I found was on a few leaves of the Hawaiian Snow, there was only one leaf of the Wild Thailand effected. I'll be making close daily inspections from now on... Gonna be a lot of work these next few months.

if I was closer I would drive these products over

Dyna-gro Pro-Tekt
SNS-244 < don't spray on buds

and...

SNS-209

youll get em under control:thumb:
Oh yea, you know it bro! :high-five:

if I was closer I would drive these products over

Dyna-gro Pro-Tekt
SNS-244 < don't spray on buds

and...

SNS-209
:) OMM gave me some of those products a while back. Still have a little of the one for Mold..

All thinking alike around here :thumb:

THsea...I have the SNS -244 :thumb:
Cool, I'll likely need more! LOL! I guess we both knew the next battle would come eventually... But we shall win the war! :allgood:

Good weed THsea:)
Nip it Nip it Nip it in the bud!(in my poor Barney Fife voice)
I think I have read that if you use a very diluted spray with lemon juice will help with mold. that's hearsay tho

Good weed THsea:)
Nip it Nip it Nip it in the bud!(in my poor Barney Fife voice)
I think I have read that if you use a very diluted spray with lemon juice will help with mold. that's hearsay tho
We will keep that shit in order! Sounds interesting, I'll try to find more hearsay on the subject ;) thanks Fishy!!

what type of plant is that in front of the Trainwreck?
In the picture with TW, AKxY and GPA, right? Thats a dying Thai Basil variety called Siam Queen.

you talking about that greek basil plant king?
Oh yea! The Greek Basil is behind the AKxY to help hide everything. Its a damn monster!

After this grow I'm considering taking a bunch of cuttings from the greek basil... It needs new life... And soil :)

Hey guys, not much to report... A spider moved into my indoor tent! A little bugger, with a beautiful web! I'll take pictures tomorrow... Indoor and out! :thumb:

I had a really nice, bright and sunny day! :) Literally, the weather was hot and sun shine-y... Just what I want for my girls!

CHH mentioned my Greek Columnar Basil... Thought I'd mention about that, since there isn't much to talk about with the usual girls... I've kept that sucker for over a year in that 3-point-whatever-gallon airpot... Wonderful plant, if you like basil! I don't know how to make it flower, but like I said... That sucker isn't seeding! I've taken well over 20 cuttings from her, every single one took. You can top her and take cuttings, or pinch her like a FIM and get two tops!... But if you wait to pinch flowers for this effect, you will be disappointed!

I'd really like to get some Thai Holy Basil... I'll probably goto the little thai store I like and ask the lady if she has any... And would be willing to sell cuttings or seeds.

Getting hungry now, when I think basil.. I think curry! :circle-of-love: panang curry
Gonna cook me a snack and goto bed. If you ask me, weed that gives you the munchies is the best :)

enjoy the curry! sounds tasty:)
and a good weed to you THsea.
Yesterday was afghan kush x yumbolt day I think you will like it:thumb:

enjoy the curry! sounds tasty:)
and a good weed to you THsea.
Yesterday was afghan kush x yumbolt day I think you will like it:thumb:

Didn't make curry, had a manapua! Easier to do without bothering anyone at 1AM :)
Besides, my curries haven't been coming out right lately :scratchinghead:

Very cool man, if you like the Afghan cross, I'm sure I will too! :high-five: Mine should be in her last 3 weeks...

I'm gonna be watching your thread THsea. I have a 3 week old Hawaiian Snow in a 4x4 grow room with 4 other strains - uh oh. I hope I can get some occasional advice!

I'm gonna be watching your thread THsea. I have a 3 week old Hawaiian Snow in a 4x4 grow room with 4 other strains - uh oh. I hope I can get some occasional advice!

Graytail, you are in trouble already. Hawaiian snow grows really big and branch y. Maybe THsea can help. You may need to FIM it. So it doesn't get too tall.:high-five:

Yeah OMM, the online Greenhouse video shows theirs growing 20 inches per week for three weeks. Uh huh, sure ... That's gonna work real well in my little 4x4 room. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to keep choppin' the stuffing outta her until she's ready to flower. I do think there's a chance I can fit her into a 2x4 scrog like Chimp's wild sativas. Time will tell. I'll be interested to see what THsea's looks like after another week in the sunshine. Mine is only 3 weeks old and starting to grow 2 inches a day at 12/12 under 600w hps. *groan*

yea if you got one of those big growing sativas indoor with minimal space good to start and keep it under 12/12
even then it gets almost unmanagebly tall

Back
Top Bottom