THsea's Intermission Grow

very nice
hey the things taller than the wall people on the other side can see it?
sending you a p m got a question for ya
Honestly, from the angle it was easier for the neighbors to see where it was... Its much more difficult to see now... If they can at all. :thumb:

Gonna put my medical sign out again though... Lots of helicopters coming by lately. Mainly military though, they don't hover and look at my girls.

Really all around "Looking Good" , THsea. Just keep doing what you are doing! :cheer: :bravo::thumb:

:) Actually, I'll do better! ;) The care for the girls will be the same of course (nutrients, water, etc)... But going to give them good neighbor plants.

Gonna give you a ring in a little bit sir, I think you and CHH should take a field-trip together to see my grow!

Dang that HS is going crazy!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:bravo:

oo field trip:thumb:

Hey Cronic......I talked to THsea and we can meet THsea at the place where we can pick up the soil and whatever, then travel on to THsea's house....for our serious inspection of his grow! :party::ganjamon::yummy:

Hey Cronic......I talked to THsea and we can meet THsea at the place where we can pick up the soil and whatever, then travel on to THsea's house....for our serious inspection of his grow! :party::ganjamon::yummy:

sweet:thumb:

Good weed THsea!!:popcorn::popcorn::roorrip:

:thanks:

EDIT: hey, either the site or the computer isn't letting me multi-quote for replying... I'll get around to everyone, but I want to figure this out first. Not trying to run up my post-count ;)

If I don't get to it tonight, I'll at least be posting new pictures... Taken today. The Auto is really starting to look nice (the CCA, not the GPA).. Pretty happy with the girls in flower. Even Trainwreck is starting to have a respectable size to her.

same here cant multiquote either and it goes to another page if I reply to a quote.
anyway good weed to you THsea :)

Oh wow THsea! They are gorgeous! HS & WT Looks insane huge yields coming for sure man. ;)

That Caramel Auto looks chunky as fook too! What breeder?

Thanks BushyBro! I'm hoping for decent yields... :)

Cream Caramel Auto and Green Poison Automatic are both from Delicious Seeds... I've heard great things about their plants, but auto's haven't been very impressive so far... I really thought about ordering Sweet Coffee Ryder from World of Seeds... I like the idea of a chocolaty/ coffee flavored bud... But then I realized, why do that when I can grow Bubba Kush and have more control (option of cuttings, photoperiod, etc)... Nice of you to say, but that CCA is just teeny tiny between the Hawaiian Snow and Wild Thai! :laughtwo:

:thumb:

same here cant multiquote either and it goes to another page if I reply to a quote.
anyway good weed to you THsea :)

You said it Fishy! I'll be hitting 1400 soon! :high-five:

:laughtwo: Gonna have a snack... While these pictures load up.

:welcome: to another picture update! :)

outside only today folks... Lets get started, Trainwreck & the Afghan Kush x Yumbolt is behind..
Trainwreck28.JPG

Top view of the AKxY
AKxYtop1.JPG

bud shots!
AKxYbuds.JPG

:love:
AKxYtopbud.JPG

Green Poison Auto... Yea.
GPA.JPG

Cream Caramel Auto... Yea +1... Shit I missed that little slug on the WT pot... I'll get you!
CCA7.JPG

Hawaiian Snow, Cream Caramel Auto and Wild Thailand :thumb:
HS_CCA_WT.JPG

Hawaiian Snow
HS12.JPG

HS top!
HSbuds.JPG

Hope you all liked the picture update.. I'll do an indoor picture tomorrow... Not much excitement in that room.

boy that H.S. is a real head turner! as is the rest of your ladies:)
don't forget the slug:)

Back
Top Bottom