Mono's 600 Watt HPS Soil Grow 2013

So I noticed that the gnats seem to have been messing around with the seedlings in the veg tent. They were re-potted with perlite in the bottom of the pot and the top.

They are going to be kept under 18/6 for around another 6 weeks as I have someone coming to fix the chimney on our wood burner, which means I can't be running the flowering tent for a while.

The clones were potted up, I left the ones in soil for another couple of days to see if they will get stronger roots coming :)

Seedlings

SAM_046614.JPG
SAM_046716.JPG

very nice.
what are the results of your experiment for clipping the leaves during budding?

So far, I would have to say that both plants are pretty much the same. The smaller buds on the one that has been trimmed MAY be slightly larger, but until harvest I don't know if they are just fluffier.

Will know a bit more in the next couple of weeks :)

Here you go Mono - my first attempt.

While she was sleeping, the noose slipped off from the lower part of the stem... Should I correct this and put back in the 90 degree bend - or leave it alone for now?

She already has her head pointed back up towards the light. When I first did this, the fan leaves were pointing at the ground and sky - they are back to nearly level.

Hey guys just lurking and decided to pipe up - I use plastic coated electrical wire for my LST. Drill a bunch of small holes in the pot - then just put 'hooks' (bends) on the ends , hook a branch an pull it down - once trained, slide it off and put it on another branch - nice and reusable :)

looking sweet mono,hopefully we get a bit of good weather soon so i can get out with the last of my smoke n cast a few lines

The word on the grape vine is summer is meant to be rather decent. When it comes around haha. Would be nice to be able to get out for a bit like. Thanks for the reps :)

The word on the grape vine is summer is meant to be rather decent. When it comes around haha. Would be nice to be able to get out for a bit like. Thanks for the reps :)

Did you liked the Canna Professional Soil? :)

hey brother Mono!!

dam dude! your ladies are looking freakin beautiful! i LOVED your double berry bro!(they all look great) esp the one you put up in potm- simply gorgeous :cheesygrinsmiley:

+reps to you bro, beautiful plants! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom