Mono's Perpetual Soil

Well, if Mono wasn't already busy enough. I've just gone and taken on another job, the joys of being self employed haha! It was watering day today, so it was a session of only plain water for all other than the sativa heavy girl. She had a little more N to try and green her up a little bit more as looks like she is a long way of finnishing.

I did take some pics, which are uploading now ;)

Also, I have done a little bit of LA's back building. Mainly on the buds that were stretching and not becoming dense. Will be very interesting to see the results.

Anyway, we are on flowering week 5 day 1 :)

:Namaste:

Some miscellaneous bud shots to kick things off.

These are week 5 and a day of flowering

P10107302.JPG
P10107351.JPG
P10107321.JPG
P10107342.JPG
P10107332.JPG
P10107362.JPG

Great pics buddy. That Sage n Sour is looking great....I'm doing one next grow so very interested in her :) Sativas generally take a couple of longer than Indies anyway so don't stress it....OR YOURSELF lol :)

Take that sage to 10 weeks Mono, you will appreciate the stench, this girl absolutely REEKS. I am going to let my two sages dry out completely in attempts to get even more resin, which I think is just absurd with how much resin she already has.. shooting for 11 weeks now :) If you don't mind me asking, what effects are you looking for in meds for yourself and the wife? :bong:

Great pics buddy. That Sage n Sour is looking great....I'm doing one next grow so very interested in her :) Sativas generally take a couple of longer than Indies anyway so don't stress it....OR YOURSELF lol :)

If you are interested in the Sage N Sours OZ you should check out CA215's current grow. He is coming up to harvest on a couple of the Sages :)

One thing is for sure with the sage n sours is they are super heavy feeders. I've hit them with twice as much as I normally would feed and still not seeing any signs of nute burn.

I hope I can let this sativa girl go the full distance, that said, I also have a move on the horizon. Got a move in date of April 1st which would see her more than done. Just depends if my landlord wants to do an inspection before then. Would like everything dried and jarred by the time he comes around haha

Take that sage to 10 weeks Mono, you will appreciate the stench, this girl absolutely REEKS. I am going to let my two sages dry out completely in attempts to get even more resin, which I think is just absurd with how much resin she already has.. shooting for 11 weeks now :) If you don't mind me asking, what effects are you looking for in meds for yourself and the wife? :bong:

10 weeks would set us at the half way mark pretty much. I think I can live with that if they are going to turn out anything like your ones CA! 11 weeks is going to give them a super good body stone! Are you shooting for as much amber as possible?

Meds wise, shooting for amber. The wife has arthritis in her wrists, nothing super serious but gets her bad sometimes, especially in the winter. I've got a knackered lower back thanks to years of bad, heavy lifting of stones etc. Joys of working outdoors I guess :) So yeah, amber, and plenty of it is on the cards for this grow. Then we have the sativa dominant girl who should hopefully give a nice and easy daytime smoke :)

10 weeks would set us at the half way mark pretty much. I think I can live with that if they are going to turn out anything like your ones CA! 11 weeks is going to give them a super good body stone! Are you shooting for as much amber as possible?

Meds wise, shooting for amber. The wife has arthritis in her wrists, nothing super serious but gets her bad sometimes, especially in the winter. I've got a knackered lower back thanks to years of bad, heavy lifting of stones etc. Joys of working outdoors I guess :) So yeah, amber, and plenty of it is on the cards for this grow. Then we have the sativa dominant girl who should hopefully give a nice and easy daytime smoke :)

Hopefully I can get both of them harvested here soon for a smoke report at 11 weeks flower. I have not checked the trichs on the girls yet for reasons Im really not sure of.. I just have a feeling they are very cloudy and ambering daily now so I should be spot on to harvest today through the weekend, this plant seems to change its smell multiple times throughout her span, it is the weirdest thing. Hoping I haven't let her go passed "that point" where they are at their peak potency. You know what.. I have an hour before classes, Im going to attempt some micros of those sages real quick, thinking about it has got me kind of paranoid :laugh: Sounds like we enjoy the same meds! Definitely gunning for the sages to carry some more indica dom traits. A full sativa round probably wasn't the best option for my pain, I was thinking more along the lines of being medicated in class and still being able to concentrate.. Well now, I seem to concentrate on how painful it is sitting through 3 hour classes. Wow what a rant, my bad lol. Your plants are looking healthy as always! Keep up he great green gardening :Namaste:

awesome update! thanks a lot mono. did you feed any of them? the ww x skunk looks the most hungry. :love:

awesome update! thanks a lot mono. did you feed any of them? the ww x skunk looks the most hungry. :love:

The last three waterings I have fed the ww x skunk #1 with double dose veg nutes. She doesn't seem to be greening up at all, starting to wonder if she might have some kind of lock out for reasons unknown. Don't want to give her an overdose and slow her up though, would be great if she can keep going at this rate until the end.

Any thoughts on what I could do to try and green her up a bit?

Hopefully I can get both of them harvested here soon for a smoke report at 11 weeks flower. I have not checked the trichs on the girls yet for reasons Im really not sure of.. I just have a feeling they are very cloudy and ambering daily now so I should be spot on to harvest today through the weekend, this plant seems to change its smell multiple times throughout her span, it is the weirdest thing. Hoping I haven't let her go passed "that point" where they are at their peak potency. You know what.. I have an hour before classes, Im going to attempt some micros of those sages real quick, thinking about it has got me kind of paranoid :laugh: Sounds like we enjoy the same meds! Definitely gunning for the sages to carry some more indica dom traits. A full sativa round probably wasn't the best option for my pain, I was thinking more along the lines of being medicated in class and still being able to concentrate.. Well now, I seem to concentrate on how painful it is sitting through 3 hour classes. Wow what a rant, my bad lol. Your plants are looking healthy as always! Keep up he great green gardening :Namaste:

Hopefully they have not gone beyond the sweet spot buddy! That would be a bit of a pain. I was really surprised to see that we both ended up with the indica dominant traits on a plant that is meant to be more on the Sativa side. When I read they were a 9 week flowering strain it had me questioning how much sativa was in them, now it seems there can't be any more than say 40%. Suits pretty good, still some nice pain relief.

I might try and do a 100% indica run next time, don't think I've ever smoked or grown a fully indica strain. Might not be able to handle it haha. Thanks for the kind words CA! Enjoy class, I'ma pop over to your journal now.

Back
Top Bottom