Mono Grows a Pound

WP_20150202_005.jpg
WP_20150202_007.jpg

Do you follow a certain repotting schedule to maximmize rootmass ? How do you get them this big in just a month veg ? Mine look like mosses next to yours :/

Exodus Cheese :jawdropper:Our daughters new friend was one of the original growers of Exodus cheese,,and just recently our nephew has had a nice harvest of the same :drool:The main reason though for me not getting some cuttings is the idiots that sell them. Even our nephew dosnt no we growits one big shame in groing ganja for me,,keepin it quiet :volcano-smiley:
Heck though reading a bit here makes me think that I should try some cheese from seed ,, Best days Mono and thanx for your support brother:thumb:
How are you settling into yer new place :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Do you follow a certain repotting schedule to maximmize rootmass ? How do you get them this big in just a month veg ? Mine look like mosses next to yours :/

Generally I will try to have the plants in their final container as soon as possible so I can begin training. I find it a total pain to transplant one that has been tied down to the pot. For the exodus cheese I believe it was rooted in an expandable peat block, then into a 1 litre deep pot. (may have been 3 litre). From there its straight to a 20 litre square pot for the next 12 weeks :)

Sometimes I will do a 10 litre deep pot before the final pot but its a bit deeper than the final pot so involves some root manipulation lol.

A months healthy veg seems to be enough to root out a 20 litre square tub, although I am a believer in roots growing during flowering. I've transplanted on week 3 12/12 to find the plant root bound at the end (only small 10 litre pots though)

A months healthy veg seems to be enough to root out a 20 litre square tub, although I am a believer in roots growing during flowering. I've transplanted on week 3 12/12 to find the plant root bound at the end (only small 10 litre pots though)

I dont know if it is because of DWC or if they would be the same concept but my critical jack herrer i am flushing now more than doubled her root mass in i would say the first 4ish weeks of 12/12:)........anyway......still looking very yummy in here my friend:)

Generally I will try to have the plants in their final container as soon as possible so I can begin training. I find it a total pain to transplant one that has been tied down to the pot. For the exodus cheese I believe it was rooted in an expandable peat block, then into a 1 litre deep pot. (may have been 3 litre). From there its straight to a 20 litre square pot for the next 12 weeks :)

Sometimes I will do a 10 litre deep pot before the final pot but its a bit deeper than the final pot so involves some root manipulation lol.

Thanx, will try that once my current cuttings are rooted.

Hey mate great job dude that plant is a beauty enjoy it all mate ha ha:) 2 days i flip mine to 12/12 there getting abit of height at mo and fair bushes so hoping they dont grow to big in stretch or i may struggle to maintain the forest lol top job mate that plant is a beast:) have a great day mate;)

Exodus Cheese :jawdropper:Our daughters new friend was one of the original growers of Exodus cheese,,and just recently our nephew has had a nice harvest of the same :drool:The main reason though for me not getting some cuttings is the idiots that sell them. Even our nephew dosnt no we growits one big shame in groing ganja for me,,keepin it quiet :volcano-smiley:
Heck though reading a bit here makes me think that I should try some cheese from seed ,, Best days Mono and thanx for your support brother:thumb:
How are you settling into yer new place :circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Wow Jaga, that's awesome! Not many people know or have access to the original cheese anymore. My wife had some, back about 10 years :). Thanks for the well wishes buddy :)

Hey mate great job dude that plant is a beauty enjoy it all mate ha ha:) 2 days i flip mine to 12/12 there getting abit of height at mo and fair bushes so hoping they dont grow to big in stretch or i may struggle to maintain the forest lol top job mate that plant is a beast:) have a great day mate;)

Thanks matey! Good luck with your flowering endeavours, I'm sure you will be well rewarded:):):)

Back
Top Bottom