180W Super Lemon Haze Grow - Lots of Pics!

well She's dried to a crisp.. I dont know how the hell that happened cause I checked on her every minute of the day and night.. lol anyways..

I just got done trimming her up nicely and the final wait is....

115.1 on the dot.

im gonna have to post the pictures later cuz I dont have time to do it right now..

Thank you everyone!!

Hey guys, I have Mike's Spectra 120w panel growing 2 bagseeds in the closet and they have tripled in size in a week. Wishing it were something more exotic but here's a link:

Bagseed LED Closet Grow

I also have videos on youtube. Nice job Mike on the Lemon Haze but where is the all too important smoke report?

well She's dried to a crisp.. I dont know how the hell that happened cause I checked on her every minute of the day and night.. lol anyways..

I just got done trimming her up nicely and the final wait is....

115.1 on the dot.

im gonna have to post the pictures later cuz I dont have time to do it right now..

Thank you everyone!!

nice job bro. enjoy that bomb ass smoke you have. cure her all up nice, and even though she may seem dry once she goes into the jars she will pull some moister out of the stem to even things out a little

Nice job Mike on the Lemon Haze but where is the all too important smoke report?

Probably waiting on a cure? I hope that there's enough residual moisture in the buds to be able to cure it. Perhaps it's not too late to do some gentle rehydrating.

see theirs one simple way i look at if leds are worth it. the cost of the unit and the value of ur harvest. if you can yield enough ur 1st harvest to save enough money from buying smoke and pay for ur light then its worth it to me. for example i had a $2000.00 light and yielded 19oz from 4 plants so the out come on my harvest covers more then the lights nutes and power for that whole grow by far. for example and ill be very very nice on this and say if top quality bud like mine you got at the club for $200 an oz (witch wont happen, just being nice)the net value of my harvest was $3800 and thats saying if you can find bud that cheap for $200oz of straight fire. so i saved allot of money from buying at med clubs to cover the light and everything on my 1st harvest.

just like in mikes case his light is $500 and he got 4oz so being nice again say $200 an oz he still made his money back in savings from buying weed to cover his light and some with 1 plant.

if you dont make you money back on ur 1st harvest to pay for you light then its not worth it to me.

see theirs one simple way i look at if leds are worth it. the cost of the unit and the value of ur harvest. if you can yield enough ur 1st harvest to save enough money from buying smoke and pay for ur light then its worth it to me. for example i had a $2000.00 light and yielded 19oz from 4 plants so the out come on my harvest covers more then the lights nutes and power for that whole grow by far. for example and ill be very very nice on this and say if top quality bud like mine you got at the club for $200 an oz (witch wont happen, just being nice)the net value of my harvest was $3800 and thats saying if you can find bud that cheap for $200oz of straight fire. so i saved allot of money from buying at med clubs to cover the light and everything on my 1st harvest.

just like in mikes case his light is $500 and he got 4oz so being nice again say $200 an oz he still made his money back in savings from buying weed to cover his light and some with 1 plant.

if you dont make you money back on ur 1st harvest to pay for you light then its not worth it to me.

No Aruguments with this. In the (Near) Future I believe after about my first or second grow I am going to get a 180W LED system. Especially since they save money and you dont have to buy a new one every year like the MH and HPS. LED and CFL seem like the way to go. Wish I would have found this out before buying my MH and HPS setups. Better late then never though. And 200 an OZ thats for the weak Dro in my parts for your smoke its more like 350-450 being nice. Depends where you live but if you at least get a QP from one plant that should last a while. My idea is to have a LED for Veg with some CFL's and just use a HPS for flower and once my money is right get another LED with some CFL's for flower. Not have to worry about heat, pricing and venting with LED and CFL's as much as you do with HPS and MH setups. Damn 19oz from 4 plants, damn numbers are convincing. Might have to spring for a setup like yours. Did you grow straight up? Or did you do some LST and supercropping? Too lazy to check:reading420magazine:

DEFINATELY what my brother just said but I'll go even further to say... you have many years of solid effortless growing with a quality LED. You have all the time in the world to make up your money back and after you buy the light, it really don't eat much, all the while you are compounding your money back. Truely a no brainer people. .V.

No Aruguments with this. In the (Near) Future I believe after about my first or second grow I am going to get a 180W LED system. Especially since they save money and you dont have to buy a new one every year like the MH and HPS. LED and CFL seem like the way to go. Wish I would have found this out before buying my MH and HPS setups. Better late then never though. And 200 an OZ thats for the weak Dro in my parts for your smoke its more like 350-450 being nice. Depends where you live but if you at least get a QP from one plant that should last a while. My idea is to have a LED for Veg with some CFL's and just use a HPS for flower and once my money is right get another LED with some CFL's for flower. Not have to worry about heat, pricing and venting with LED and CFL's as much as you do with HPS and MH setups. Damn 19oz from 4 plants, damn numbers are convincing. Might have to spring for a setup like yours. Did you grow straight up? Or did you do some LST and supercropping? Too lazy to check:reading420magazine:

ya $200 was being very nice, but i was trying to make a point on how easy it is to make up for the light in yield value after one time. this is just how i look at things. yes i LST all my plants. each plant won me award. nug of the month and plant of the month, so that says it all.lol

DEFINATELY what my brother just said but I'll go even further to say... you have many years of solid effortless growing with a quality LED. You have all the time in the world to make up your money back and after you buy the light, it really don't eat much, all the while you are compounding your money back. Truely a no brainer people. .V.

they do last a while from what i have seen. i would love to hook one to a light meter and see when the lights start to fade out so we know how many hours

Here are some pictures of the weigh in.. The herb is so dank and I really cant believe I broke the qp mark, I know, I know I just barley broke it but still 1oz more than I thought I would get with a very simple setup..

The buds are not as crispy as I thought so I think the cure will go well.. Ill take some nice close ups of the final dried buds in a couple of days after they cure a little.

:roorrip:

DSC024892.JPG

DSC02491.JPG

Top Cola
DSC024941.JPG

DSC024953.JPG

Good job "lite brite." lol. Remeber that toy with the leds. The commercial started off, "LIght Bright light bright, turn on the color of magical light." anyways.........That was in my head at the time.

1. During your whole grow did you notice any really bad strecthing?

2. If you can remember what was the height that you chopped her down?

3. I wonder how much more you would have yielded if you had C02 (rhetorical question)?

Overall if this was ice skating I would have to give you a 9.5. If this was "American Idol" or "Dancing with the stars" I would have voted for you everytime.......................................................

Once again kick ass job.

ya $200 was being very nice, but i was trying to make a point on how easy it is to make up for the light in yield value after one time. this is just how i look at things. yes i LST all my plants. each plant won me award. nug of the month and plant of the month, so that says it all.lol

:smokin:Lst It is then for sure.

Back
Top Bottom