Mono Grows a Pound

And the bounty:):):)

WP_20150205_008.jpg

Have to give a big thank you to Herbies for the free seeds. Absolutely fantastic strain to have been giving away. Very easy to grow, very heavy feeder (mainly nitrogen), and is so darn vigorous it felt like I was trimming a hedge sometimes. Super happy to have got a female from the regular seed, only regret with this strain... I didn't take a darn clone :)

Awesome looking harvest bro.....damn right:):bravo:....your dinafem WW makes me happy to see how nice fat nugs she has going from seed...mine is going into flower next week when i harvest my CJH:).....been training the crap out of her....in fact i split her down the middle today....but i think she will be fine so i left her pulled down....shoot...i shoud take a pic and get some advice:)lol....yep.....anyway Mono.....wishing you and yours a wonderful Daze:)

Dude I had the same seeds, two of them, got two girls and the smoke is just delicious and blows your tits off.

Very good strain to be giving away free indeed.

Real nice harvest there by the way.

Awesome looking harvest bro.....damn right:):bravo:....your dinafem WW makes me happy to see how nice fat nugs she has going from seed...mine is going into flower next week when i harvest my CJH:).....been training the crap out of her....in fact i split her down the middle today....but i think she will be fine so i left her pulled down....shoot...i shoud take a pic and get some advice:)lol....yep.....anyway Mono.....wishing you and yours a wonderful Daze:)

Hey buddy, thanks for the kind words. WW is budding away like crazy, you should see a heck of a weight off yours super dense nugs too. I fimd mine around the 1st week of flowering, pushed all the energy to the bottom, very pleased with the results :). Have a great day buddy.

Dude I had the same seeds, two of them, got two girls and the smoke is just delicious and blows your tits off.

Very good strain to be giving away free indeed.

Real nice harvest there by the way.

Thank you! Sounds like she is going to be a great smoke! Glad to hear you recommend it matey, got loads of it :)

:):)

So, I think I will be starting a new journal for the continuing adventures.

New seeds have been ordered including Strawberry Blue and Sensi Star. Along with the current strains, Afghani and Akorn. There will also be an outdoor run of the Frisian Dew from Dutch Passion. One things for sure, if its cold they need to bring out the purple phenos, Scotland can certainly provide :)

Since you mentioned the Frisian Dew I've been looking at them. Might be a good seed for my area. I'm looking for something, one outside plant for the summer. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it, good luck!

Back
Top Bottom