Mono's Perpetual Soil

Dribble dribble...... Halfway thru and they look like that !!!...

Some big ass buds are coming your way matey

+ reps for keeping a diverse range of plants in tip top condition

I predict a very large cloud of smoke, somewhere north of the border in just over a month

I hope so buddy. Need to get enough meds stored from this grow to last a good couple of months before the next harvest. Thank you very much for the reps, and the kind words.

Love how I can pick out the sages ;) They are looking marvelous Mono! Can't wait to see a little update, pondering how much resin is being produced mid flower :joint: Hope all Is jiving well across the pond mate! :thumb:

You certainly have an eye for them CA! I must say, the resin production is only really starting to kick into high gear now, seems to have been a little slow. Not sure if my temps or humidity are a little off as my monitoring device ceased to live a few weeks back..

I will pop some pics up as soon as I can.

All is well in my world buddy, and yours?

:Namaste:

Some pics at day 33 of flowering. My apologies for them all being under the HPS, I really need to make time on the next feeding to get some shots outside the glow of the HPS

P10107024.JPG
P10107062.JPG
P10107036.JPG
P10107073.JPG
P10107052.JPG
P10107144.JPG
P10107102.JPG
P10107092.JPG

i would calm it on the feedin mono ive been reading that over feeding can prolong flowering making them take longer to finish and even stop them turnin amber, just trying to find the link to the article

i would calm it on the feedin mono ive been reading that over feeding can prolong flowering making them take longer to finish and even stop them turnin amber, just trying to find the link to the article

Really?

I remember cultivator saying the best way to know if the nutes are enough is some slight nute burn on leaf tips towards the very end.

That's super interesting mate, never thought it could be too much if they were not showing signs of being over fed.

tbh i was fucked when i read it, might not be cannabis related, but im sure it said that over feeding can keep a plant thinking its in vegetative state meaning prolonged to plants no teven flowering

tbh i was fucked when i read it, might not be cannabis related, but im sure it said that over feeding can keep a plant thinking its in vegetative state meaning prolonged to plants no teven flowering

:rofl:

I have read a bit on people having good results using only water from seed to harvest. Makes you wonder how much nutes a cannabis plant really needs.

I think it might be worth me trying an experiment to see. ;)

Hi mate...just a flying catch up visit :) . I'm still tinkering with my set up and I'll be posting an update later. Good green my friend :)

Back
Top Bottom