Mono Goes Outdoors - Summer 2015

Hey Jaga.

Thank you for the kind words. I figured a low and wide outdoor girl would be harder to spot than a tall outdoor girl.

Will be interesting to see how big she gets during stretch :):)

Hope all is well with you buddy.

:goodjob:I like that gorilla style growing REP+++

Outdoor light causes way more stretching mate. My current indoor Fluxes have way more arms than the outdoor girls due to shorter nodal distances from less stretching. I had LED grown plants last year that were about 10 inches with loads of internodes. When I put them outside they doubled in size in a week with stretching.

I have always wondered how much the temperature outside relates to internodal spacing - since the difference between the temperature at midday and midnight can be dramatic.

I have a good feeling that flowering is beginning on one of the outdoor photoperiod plants. Critical Hog seems to get a couple of hours less light than the ak47 and as a result is pushing out more and more pistils each day. The ak47 on the other hand has only shown her pre-flowers.

I suppose we will know more by the weekend.

Indoors,

I almost harvested the auto NL when I came back from work today. Thankfully Mrs Mono was on hand to put a stop to my impatience. She really needs another couple of weeks to finish... Which is rather frustrating as the NL x Big Bud could do with coming indoors soon :):)

Auto purple is showing her colours more each day. Some sunny weather would be nice though :)
image28474.jpg

Which plant did you chop and dry? All looking good. A shame about the weather. Am hoping things brighten up a bit soon or my harvest may be well short of my expectations. Will take it as a learning curve though and any smoke is better than none! And the outdoors was my only way, can't do on the balcony nor indoors as have kids and partner's mum and dad visit from time to time. Could put away in a cupboard but if they are stinky then no chance at all. Fingers crossed we get a good bit of sun during flowering as that will help fatten the buds up. They will also double in size once they start flowering? Is that correct that they take a big stretch around the 12/12 mark (even outdoors)?

Back
Top Bottom