Mono Goes Outdoors - Summer 2015

My world aint too bad mate..

Little mans 8 months already, been craŵling 3 weeks.. He his in 12-18 mnths clothes already.. Gonna be a big lad looks of it... Not much fat, just solid... Hes pulling up and standing on stuff.. Even had a few free standing moments too recently.. Such a cheeky character... Even plays peek-a-boo with you using curtains n doors..

Back to the purple pheno, ooohh yeah... Hope she goes all " smoke on the water"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lights just went off. A few pics...

image28081.jpg
image28083.jpg
image28082.jpg

Ur nl auto looks very happy my friend just been looking back on ur journel at the progress of her. Quality training mate nice to see sum1 else messing with autos and this plant will bring u great yield .top work il be watching;)

Ur nl auto looks very happy my friend just been looking back on ur journel at the progress of her. Quality training mate nice to see sum1 else messing with autos and this plant will bring u great yield .top work il be watching;)

Thanks bud. She is certainly the strongest of the three. Just a shame she is taking so long to flower. This size, 8 weeks from seed would be great :):)

DSC_09023.JPG
The wait will be worth it my friend will pull good weight off her:) this the last nl auto i grew .bone dry after 10 days she gave me bang on 4 ounce not bad at all;) have a good day mate:)

Hey mono I've been following all your journals and am very impressed with them all, if you still need a ballast, bulb and air cooled reflector I highly recommend the lumatek digital dimmable ballast, I've got the 600 watt which can be alternated from 250 - 400 - 600 watts and then another function for added lumens, it's extremely silent gives off very little heat and is very economical to run. I also run that with a lumatek dual spectrum bulb and a supernova air cooled reflector, you can put the air cooled reflector within an inch off the canopy without any burn and the temperature inside the grow room hardly ever exceeds 23 degrees

mono :cheer: epic plants mate :) your from Scotland right? are autos any good outdoors here. was gonna buy a few n just gorilla them :volcano-smiley: appreciated

Suspect they'd work better south of Dumfries than they would north of Inverness but there are a few of us nearer the middle of the country giving it a go to see what happens. ...Mono has some in a poly tunnel, Glasgrow is putting some in the woods and I've got some out in the woods too.

I think it's safe to say the indoor ones have been working better though and we've all had problems with slugs eating our plants.

Where do you get sharp sand from? That would certainly help with my slug problem. Can keep re-applying pellets but not sure if they will be detrimental to the plants or not, hopefully not as bad as the slugs which demolished my plants in less than a week. Re growing autos outside in scotland - i have 2 which were germed inside for 3 days or so and planted directly into outdoor soil at the beginning of this month. No prep done and no compost lain down. Not sure how they are doing but my mate will tend to my plants on sunday and will be laying slug pellets around these autos. If they take off i will start a new journal. I cant tend to them or see them for at least two weeks due to me having day surgery yesterday, once i am back on my feet i can have a look and take some photos. Watch this space.

Hey mono, I noticed your an organic gardener and that you use the canna soil aswell as the canna nutrients and I've seen you've had some fantastic results using these products but I have another little recommendation with House and Garden Batmix which is an excellent organic soil containing black peat and white peat with added lime, perlite and bat guano which makes excellent fertiliser. It can be used indoors and outdoors and is really hardy, also if you chuck in 2 or 3 handfuls of expander clay pebbles for extra drainage it really is formidable. With this soil I used Advanced Nutrients Organic Iguana Juice veg and flower, then Nirvana coupled with Big Bud and the results were astounding. I just thought I'd pass this little bit of info on this thread and like I said before I know you've had great results with what you use and the old adage " if it ain't broke why fix it " I think this should be shared with everyone, Peace

Good day mono
just read your post about sharp sand yep as Medfarmer said,but make sure they give you the right one cause you dont want any salt in your sand :volcano-smiley:my old mate used to always mention it was for his garden just in case :thumb:
Take care brother :goodjob:

IMG_20150706_170506_hdr.jpg

:thumb:

On a side note - Four regular afghani seeds went into soak this afternoon. Going to stick them outside as soon as they have their first set of true leaves. Just to see what happens :)

I popped eight of those Afghani's this year, got five girls and one unknown. I consolidated them all to one pot, took clones and have one girl that'll finish in my greenhouse... Fact here she is a few days ago....
20150705_182410.jpg

Good luck with yours, I'll be watching,, I always watch your grows,,,,,

Back
Top Bottom