Mono Goes 12/12 From Seed - Again

Mono hope ur day is good my friend.i been sent some test beans but there fems not autos mate.so will take me awhile to get round to growing them. I know u love ur full term fem girls and always show a plants true potential.i got a 10 pack mate but i want to give u half of them, 5 beans.these seeds have just been made not even been released yet until 2017;) the seedbank is tropical seeds mate and the seeds are called holy moly.u wont find any info in the net about these beans as there isnt any yet until there release date.i had to email them to ask for the info and they sent me this;) and the seeds ] if ur interested in giving them a go mate there yours.give me an inbox and will get u sorted mate.happy growing every1;)

Hey beast mate! Thanks for the very kind offer fella! I'll drop you a PM later on this afternoon ;)

I will get a proper update done this evening, but in the mean time... Some pics ;)

P10500892.JPG
P10501041.JPG
P10500952.JPG
P10500962.JPG
P10500941.JPG
P10500982.JPG
P10500972.JPG

Hello Mono, looking supreme! Long time no see, but I did miss some new threads. But man, you sure got it all in check. I've harvested mine with great results and I see you did your homework too. Looking forward for more adventures here! Keep it green! :love: :Namaste:

Hello Mono, looking supreme! Long time no see, but I did miss some new threads. But man, you sure got it all in check. I've harvested mine with great results and I see you did your homework too. Looking forward for more adventures here! Keep it green! :love: :Namaste:

Thanks for the kind words Tomula bud. I've been slacking quite a bit on this journal but lights are on in 10 minutes so I will do an update then ;)

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm not too sure if I'm going to pop some more seeds and extend this 12/12 from seed run for another 12 weeks whilst the big girl continues to grow, or if I'm better to flower her out once the others are done.

We have 8 weeks left on two of the flowering plants, so I suppose it would only be extending her veg time for another 4 or 5 weeks longer than planned... Might just hit 1000g with an extended veg...

Purple Orange CBD

IMG_360014.JPG

White Cookies

IMG_36029.JPG
IMG_360614.JPG
IMG_360315.JPG
IMG_360715.JPG

Afghan x Black Domina

IMG_360110.JPG

:high-five:

IMG_360413.JPG

Hey all,

Just to let you know, my mum passed away on Thursday so I might be a little bit slow in updating the journal over the next week or so.

:Namaste:

Well, what can I say? First thank you for sharing this with us, it takes courage sometimes. Second, I want to say I feel you, few of my relatives passed away too. I'm sending good vibes your way. They never teach you what to do or say at school when this happens. I want to give you my two cents about life and death, my truth. Everything around you is energy, we believe all matter is energy too. Energy cannot be destroyed. You either believe you are piece of meat that happens to be alive or you are alive- You- pure consciousness and you happen to have a human body. I do not think your mother is dead, it is only the vessel that got old and couldn't support the soul (Her). I think she is well and happy now without the material burdens with the ups and downs. If you wanted to say something to her and haven't, do it now as you still have the opportunity. This is my view, the truth lies in every one of us and it differs. I wish you all the best now. Feel free to dismiss what I've said. Thank you if you got this far. :love: :Namaste:

Hey all,

Just to let you know, my mum passed away on Thursday so I might be a little bit slow in updating the journal over the next week or so.

:Namaste:

:hug: :hug: so sorry for your loss :hug: :hug: take your time :hug: :hug:

Thank you all so much for the kind words, I'm speechless that considering I'm a complete stranger to you all there is still an outpouring of love.

It's a difficult time, especially given the time of year, but I am so thankful to have all your thoughts and prayers.

I managed to get some much needed gardening done so update to come.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom