Purple Zebra x Columbian Red Point & Durban Bubble x CRP In Hempies LED & CFL 12-12 From Seed

Wife ordered piney chopped tomorrow. Inspected fat top zeeb and have been instructed to flush for 3-4 days and chop.
It seems like the 12 week timeframe that was floating around in my head was not perfect, but a pretty good darn guess.

Crooked zeeb has, idk 3 weeks? I will take her down no matter what at the 120 days from seed mark. Just have to see how the days unfold.
The 20oz unknown x red point is looking at no less than 5 weeks unless she picks up the pace.
kritical kush... I am going to go out on a limb saying 6 more. She is growing great, seems like slow at flower development but not stunted by any means. I'm not used to running indica phenos.

Considering everything going on in my life, I am going to limit my tent to four plants in the future. I will use larger hempy containers but will continue 12/12 from seed for my photo plants. Judging by the size of my 40oz Hempy girls, I believe I should step up to 1 gallon and supercrop/top the heck out of them. So the plan is to run 2 photo plants and 2 autos.
I haven't quite decided just how I will manage the extra hours of light for the autos, but that's for another journal... Now I have to come up with a catchy title. Hmmm, ugh. Midnight, gotta crash.

Peace

Chopped piney today. Will post pics later. Nice dense buds. I threw a lot of hard little nugs in the cooking box, branch tops went in boxes, and the main stem is hanging... When I untied her she flopped right over from the weight.

Banzai is drying in her box nice and slow.

Flushed fat top zeeb

Kritical, bent zeeb, and unknown red point cross got full feed today. Tops are swelling nicely on that URP

Peace

You are just packing it on these harvest, congrat's. I think you have a few grows under your belt.
Thank you very much. I've done other grows, but I feel like I found my little niche. I told my Neighbor's wife about my diving into autos last night. As she was puffing our vaporizer full of droopy durbs and she said to me "I am so excited to try an autoflower grown by somebody that knows what they are doing".....

I have a hard time with compliments. And while it feels good, I killed a lot of plants to get to this point, and they weren't all happy deaths... I'm sure you are plenty familiar with the stress of being a new grower. But you are right, each little harvest is another notch in my belt so to speak.

The help I've gotten on this forum has been tremendous. I feel like because of that fact and my belief in karma, that I am obligated to share this gift the way it was shared with me. Through journalling, adding my 2¢ whenever I feel that my experience can be useful and maybe even more in the future.

Gorsh I want to breed some of these durbans

You've been doing a great job with those red point crosses. Very cool looking plants.

We all go through that learning process. I've probably killed $100 worth of seeds just trying to get the seedling process down.
Thank you.

It makes me happy that I have all of those red point cross seeds. They grow with ease. Sometimes I think my success is mostly due to really great, though not stabilized, genetics. This time around at least, the damn plants just grew so well that I couldn't fail. That fact alone makes me sure that a breeding program is in my near future. No reason not to try it, but That comes later...... Lol

Ugh, time to do the daughter wake up and go to therapy thing. Starting to drag on me after less than two weeks.

Be back later, hopefully I can get both of my journals updated with pics.
Peace

Went in to do morning gardening, flushed fat top, fed kritical and URP.

When I moved fat top all of a sudden bent zeeb flopped over and is now tied up awaiting ripening. She has started to put on a little weight she was fed as well.

Flowers on kritical are slowly developing.

URP seems to be done stretching and is having a partial fan leaf die off. This happened twice with piney where she
lost I think 3 & then 5 fans respectively. From what I gather this has something to do with the landrace genetics. I haven't really worried about this, I just keep things flowing and they never miss a beat...

No color fading on fat top yet. Although a majority of her lower hairs are turning a deep red-orange

Wife and I smoked Banzai's not so generous but potent and tasty 10grams +or-. Just wonderful stuff. I found out the reason for her stunted growth.... Rough handling as a seedling basically supercropped her right above the coco... Damn she was good though.

Got home from swimming at our straight edge friends pool, decided to roll a big doobie of piney the sock plant. Damn again. Tastes like Pine needles and dark sandalwood if that makes any sense. Decent yield. Looks to be 1½-2oz. I am really happy with her.

Fed full strength nutes to URP, bent zeeb, and kritical.

Bent zeeb is still throwing lots of white hairs while putting weight slow but steady.
URP is done with her stretch and the buds are developing at a decent pace, tons of pistils.
Kritical is getting a lot of bud site development. She is a real bush.

Flushed fat top zeeb. She is starting to show signs of deficiency as she nears the end of her life. No fall colors yet... So I continue my flushing adventure.

Pics are taken, will upload when I can snag the wife's phone.

Here they are.... Passed out last night after eating a mango and smoking a ton of Piney budz.

Those red point crosses are looking excellent. You've got me salivating for more landrace sativas....
Thank you

This freaking piney makes me salivate while smoking it. I thought my others tasted good, this tastes excellent.

Doobie 4 daze
:ganjamon:

I have to work the next three evenings and with my daughters therapy, there won't be any pics uploaded until Friday at the earliest. Bummer. I will take pics when I harvest fat top Wednesday or Thursday, I do a really bad job at documenting my "techniques".,...........

Hours later.... I'm home now, so I got in the tent.
Fat top is just starting to get some fade in her leaves, should harvest as planned. She will be just over 13 weeks from seed unless I chop her top today and and raise the lowers.... Maybe

URP is doing her thing, full feed.

Kritical Bush is coming right along. Full feed. She will be happier when she isn't so crowded.

Crooked zeeb is coming along nicely, full feed. She might go 16 weeks.......

Alrighty, that's about it for today. I get to go dig a trench this afternoon, 97° for the high today. Peace

Going to chop fat top zeeb today, remains to be seen if I will stagger the harvest or not. I am beat from yesterday. Everyone else in the tent will get their full feeds.

Uf dah....... Another hot one today. Heat index will be well over 100°

Bonsai moms and tissue culture would be the bees knees. I am familiar with the techniques.
See, you are going to get me in trouble filling my head full of good ideas. Wife thinks I have too many of those as it is....

Gosh, I haven't thought about those things in a long time... Trouble I tell you. Now I have to smoke about it..........

:smokin:
The tissue culture......what I know as micro propagation is what I my end state is for mothers. Very cool stuff there.

Lies again. Here are some harvest pics of fat top zeeb. More in a bit.

I reported the double post already. Sorry guys. Lol.

My apartment absolutely wreaks of fresh buds. :ganjamon:

She is pretty much a twin to the last pz x red point besides the longer flowering time and yield, haven't tasted her yet though....

Thinking about running a couple of Blue Orca Haze x red point so I can hopefully find a male.... Ugh, I need more gravel.

A little bit about Kritical Bush. She is growing and now showing deficiency. The other day I noticed in a random check of my pH that I was running kind of high. I changed brand/type of vinegar from live acv to plain white about a week before. Now that I am all dialed in for the hempys, I think my pH may be too low for the coco I am using. She is looking a tad droopy, some gray lower leaf blotches. I may mix her up a heavy feed and see what happens. Indica's are pretty foreign to me but I'm pretty sure they are known to be hungry buggers.... I will never grow in straight coco again

Ahh, speaking of feedings.. Crooked zeeb is slowing down her eating a bit despite the heat.

Back
Top Bottom