600 Watt HPS - Purple Buddha & Friends

StreetDweller

What's up everybody, back again. I've completed one grow, and had to abort my second due to some complications. Well I'm ready to drop some seeds again, and we have some good ones to work with here.

Strains:
6 x Purple Buddha Reg
1 x Phantom Cookies Reg
2 x Jack Herer Reg
1 x Super Lemon Haze Fem
1 x Great White Shark Fem
1 x White Rhino Fem

Hoping to get a minimum of 6 females here, mostly just trying to burn through these last seeds. If Phantom Cookies becomes female I will undoubtedly be cloning and doing more work, it's a bag seed, we went through 4 pounds and only found a total of 3 seeds, one of the best smoking strains I've ever had. I also have a Sensi Super Skunk, GreenHouse Trainwreck and Lemon Skunk, and two bag seeds from some quality Headband. I will probably drop these 5 once sexing is done on the first 12. I will be interested in breeding, for sure and am looking into my options for a male tent, and I will have a flowering tent set up when the time comes. Right now I have a 3x3 tent with a 600 watt HPS light.

Re: 600 Watt HPS - Purple Buddha and Friends

All 12 have been dropped, we'll call it 1pm est time on May 24th, 2014, once we have some sprouts I will start uploading pictures. If anybody has tried these strains or is currently growing them then drop a post, I'd be interested in seeing your results/hearing about your experience. I'm going to try and find a picture of the Phantom Cookies to post in the meantime.

WP_20140502_0051.jpg

A lil bit of the Phantom Cookies, the pictures do not give it justice, it looks and smells amazing, taste just as good as you would hope, and the purple is much more prevalent in person, stuff looks amazing in a jar.

Having a hard time regulating my temps, with the light at 100% I have 95 degrees, and at 75% it is 93 degrees or so... Will add an air conditioner to the room I have I guess. I set up ducting thru my 6" inline fan, and positioned it similar to a air cooled hood, just blowing the outside air onto the bulb, not taking down the temps enough. Nobody sprouted yet, either.

Subbed! Seems like a cool journal, can't wait for pics, will definitely be checking this one out, just started my first grow, so i'm tagging along for as many as i can keep track of to watch and see what others do. That phantom is insane!

Yep phantom is awesome, no sprouts yet, wanna actually get something to look at going before posting pictures.

That is some hot air in there.

Yeah, with the AC on in the room and the light at 75% I am sitting at around 84 degrees, much better, but more costly with energy

I will probably need to change the title of this thread, none of the purple buddha have started to germinate yet, so I have 3 Kosher Kush, 1 Trainwreck, 1 Super Skunk and 1 Lemon Skunk going down. That clears me out of the seeds I have and gives me a ton of variety to choose from for cloning and breeding.

Nothing really new today... Sensi Super Skunk sprouted a taproot today, will drop it in soil in the morning, trying to get temps right in the tent, having a really hard time, and now my timed power strip seems to be tripping every hour, think must just be junk, it only has an AC and the light hooked to it after I removed the other things because I thought they were the culprits.

Things are looking good still, they are growing like crazy. Dropped down all my other seeds except the two Headband bag seeds. Really excited for this grow, hoping some more faces pop in and give us a look. This is my first Photo grow technically, as my last was interrupted, moving and all that. I have 12 pots going and we should be in for a nice variety, I just hope it doesn't overwhelm me, hoping their nutrient needs aren't a crazy difference.

3x Kosher Kush
2x Jack Herer
1x Great White Shark
1x White Rhino
1x Phantom Cookies
1x Super Skunk
1x Lemon Skunk
1x Trainwreck
1x Super Lemon Haze

All have sprouted above soil except for the 3 Kosher Kush, the Lemon Skunk, and the Trainwreck so far.

You my have a crazy variety. I'm bada baba loving it. Lol. I'm subbed.

Oh yeah, I'm interested in breeding and all sorts of stuff, have my card here in RI, and I'm fairly sure we are very, very close to recreational, but I believe in one or two weeks there will be a hearing of sorts, trying to change the plant limits from 12 to 3, so I'm experimenting as much as possible now. Phantom Cookies will be put to use one way or another, whether a male or female, it will be bred with somebody! In about two weeks I will probably be adding a small daddy tent, and a bigger tent for flowering, really excited, had to cut costs the past few months due to moving and all sorts of stuff, now we're ready to go full force.

Back
Top Bottom