Mono Goes Outdoors - Summer 2015

I'm going to try and dig up the outdoor girls and get them into pots if possible. Highly doubt it will work without massive damage to the root system. But... they were going to butter either way ;)

Going to take some clones from the OD critical hog. As soon as they have rooted they can go back outside for a chance at an outdoor harvest :)

Sad news.

The landlord is coming for an inspection on Friday. And to dig up a lavender they left in the poly tunnel.

I can hide the indoor garden. Not the outdoor.

The outdoor garden is going to have to be made into butter in the next couple of days :(. I don't seem to have much luck with purple phenos lol. One of these days I will take a purple from seed to harvest.

Oh that SUCKS. Sorry to hear this Mono.

If ur carefull mate keep enough root they should handle been potted.weed is a bad ass plant im sure they will be a little shocked but worth a go for sure.best of luck mate;)

If ur carefull mate keep enough root they should handle been potted.weed is a bad ass plant im sure they will be a little shocked but worth a go for sure.best of luck mate;)

Made a start this morning with the auto purple.

Either the root system is tiny, or I damaged a lot lol.

image29288.jpg

Got her potted up, saturated the soil with 10 litres of rain water. And trimmed off a few leaves :)

image29289.jpg

From previous bad transplants and pot bound plants, the next couple of hours will tell if she is going to make it. Fingers crossed.

Was going to suggest what others have said. Dig around the plants but give them a wide berth - ie around 1' radius from the main stem, that should minimise root damage. Transplant into big ass containers, give them a good watering and perhaps something for the roots. Move them inside till the landlord has been then put back outside. If you can then take some clones and keep them inside. Even with uprooting them and then putting them back it is likely to cause some shock but they should recover and give you some stuff. Better than wasting the whole plant. Damn landlords!

Was going to suggest what others have said. Dig around the plants but give them a wide berth - ie around 1' radius from the main stem, that should minimise root damage. Transplant into big ass containers, give them a good watering and perhaps something for the roots. Move them inside till the landlord has been then put back outside. If you can then take some clones and keep them inside. Even with uprooting them and then putting them back it is likely to cause some shock but they should recover and give you some stuff. Better than wasting the whole plant. Damn landlords!

Thanks for the info mate. I've got some canna zyme which speeds up the micro biology within the soil and help to break down old, dead roots. Might give it a try :).

It's a total pain but would be worse if it was the indoor garden.

Mono, thats such shite news....

Feel sorry for ya fella..it was going so nicely aswell

At least your indoor grow can remain intact.. Some nice buddage forming..

Hope ya jarred stuff is coming along nicely

:high-five:

Sure is bud, seem to be plagued with bad luck this year. Things are rolling forward though :):)

The jarred NL is coming along well my friend.

How are things with you?

If your up for it, I'd like to send you some buds when this lot is harvested, too long a drive to hand deliver

Thankyou for the very kind offer mate... Blazing some of your buds, would be awesome... Dont know if postman pat will intercept it ?... Either way... Most kind fella..

The roofers are getting ever closer, cant be on price coz they taking frigging ages

:circle-of-love:

If you send stuff then wrap it well, even more so if it stinks. Have had stuff sent back to me from holland on a few occasions. One that was sent you could smell it at the top of the stairs just after it was posted. Am surprised it made it through customs and more so that it got through the sorting office here and the postie posting it. Wrap it up in scented tissue paper to hide the smell if it uber stinky.

Finally

All visitors and landlords are gone from the house. Inspection was a success :):)

The bad news is only the two outdoor autos survived being dug up and potted so the outdoor season is pretty much missed now :(

I've ordered a new tent. So going to start a new journal focusing more on the indoor girls with a look now and again at the outdoor girls.

Once again... Damn landlords :)

I'm so sorry for your plants, Mono! :sorry::rip: I'm glad the autos survived! And congratulations on the new tent! That is exciting!!

:lot-o-toke::woohoo:

Hiya mate...

Sorry to hear of ya losses... Bloody landlords think they own the gaff :laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo:

A new tent.... The old one saw some serious action... Hope its enjoying retirement

Hope the new set up goes together easily for ya...

Looking forward to your new journal mate

:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom