Mono Grows a Pound

i will say this though;

when you're smoking it, it stinks.

the next day when you wake up, the whole house stinks.

Not a great stink either, think of an ashtray full of old roaches. not great lol

i will say this though;

when you're smoking it, it stinks.

the next day when you wake up, the whole house stinks.

Not a great stink either, think of an ashtray full of old roaches. not great lol

Lol I agree. Alright for the buds to stink, although not too good when the smoke smells, especially when it lingers

Hiya mono.... Glad everything went with the move... You need to stop moving mate, its like the littlest hobo. :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyways as for your girl ....

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Nuff said !!!

:high-five:

Haha, I know! Seem to have moved three times in as many years haha. Thank you for the kind words mate! I will be starting a new journal today :)

WP_20150205_008.jpg

Seriously dude.... You got more colas than a vending machine !!!!!

Gonna be some wonky landscaping going on in scotland !!!!!

Awesome mate, just chuffing awesome

Thanks for all the kind words guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Work has got super busy recently. Final weight of the four photoperiod plants - 2x Exodus Cheese, 1x Super Silver Haze and 1x Sleestack Skunk was a grand total of 18 ounces and 5 grams... A few zips over a 1lb by my counting :)

7 of those ounces were sleestack skunk, again a fantastic strain :). Best overall smoke and smell has to go to Exodus cheese from greenhouse seed company.

New journal should be up and running tomorrow, although I will get some pics up for you guys tonight.

Thanks for all the kind words guys, sorry for the lack of updates. Work has got super busy recently. Final weight of the four photoperiod plants - 2x Exodus Cheese, 1x Super Silver Haze and 1x Sleestack Skunk was a grand total of 18 ounces and 5 grams... A few zips over a 1lb by my counting :)

7 of those ounces were sleestack skunk, again a fantastic strain :). Best overall smoke and smell has to go to Exodus cheese from greenhouse seed company.

New journal should be up and running tomorrow, although I will get some pics up for you guys tonight.

Fantastic result mate......., next journal... Mono grows a kilo ??

Enjoy the fruits of your labours mono

Hurry up with the new journal fella.... Got me pipe, slippers and rocking chair, primed and ready

Big arse + reps for the weight and quality of this grow...

You teach me well, yoda

Fantastic result mate......., next journal... Mono grows a kilo ??

Enjoy the fruits of your labours mono

Hurry up with the new journal fella.... Got me pipe, slippers and rocking chair, primed and ready

Big arse + reps for the weight and quality of this grow...

You teach me well, yoda

Thank you very much buddy. Hmm... I think I may just go for that -"Mono grows a kilo" pretty catching:p

Glad to have had you along for the ride :). Waiting on your next grow!

Back
Top Bottom