Mono Goes Outdoors - Summer 2015

image28335.jpg

Gave the auto northern lights another feed this morning with canna terra Flores at full strength (5ml / litre)

I think this will be her final feed then it will be plain water for the next 14 to 21 days.

Outdoors NL x Bigbud got a veg feed. I gave her a heavy defol yesterday so she has until the indoor auto nl is finished before I will bring her in and put her under the hps :):)

Outdoor critical hog :):)

image28360.jpg

:bump:
I had to bump this picture ,, she looks like an indoor girl but out doors
I maybe havent noticed but it made me think how awesome to be able to train a plant like you have outside,,, when I had a few years of growing in our garden I only ever grew them up ,, these days I have no way to camouflage or hide any :high-five:
So at least I can enjoy watching you grow this one:thanks:
Have a great skunkday

:bump:
I had to bump this picture ,, she looks like an indoor girl but out doors
I maybe havent noticed but it made me think how awesome to be able to train a plant like you have outside,,, when I had a few years of growing in our garden I only ever grew them up ,, these days I have no way to camouflage or hide any :high-five:
So at least I can enjoy watching you grow this one:thanks:
Have a great skunkday

Hey Jaga.

Thank you for the kind words. I figured a low and wide outdoor girl would be harder to spot than a tall outdoor girl.

Will be interesting to see how big she gets during stretch :):)

Hope all is well with you buddy.

All looking well Mono. I must admit to having a soft spot for the NLxBB you are Fluxing :love: I've just ordered 12 more seeds for Fluxing :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks bud!

I really hope she doesn't go hermie on me. She's been indoor, outdoor and will be back to indoor.

Seems outdoors causes loads of stretch, so let's call it half a flux :):)

Thanks bud!

I really hope she doesn't go hermie on me. She's been indoor, outdoor and will be back to indoor.

Seems outdoors causes loads of stretch, so let's call it half a flux :):)

Outdoor light causes way more stretching mate. My current indoor Fluxes have way more arms than the outdoor girls due to shorter nodal distances from less stretching. I had LED grown plants last year that were about 10 inches with loads of internodes. When I put them outside they doubled in size in a week with stretching.

Back
Top Bottom