Mono's Perpetual Soil

So, time I think for a new journal. :thumb:

To start off I will be growing two strains from Feminised seed company. The first strain, Super Iced Grapefruit, is a mix of NYC Diesel, Chronic and skunk #1. The second strain is Double Berry, she is a cross between Sweet tooth and Northern Lights.

Both strains are from clones taken during my previous grow journal, the ones you will see soon are 6th generation.

I will be growing in soil, using Canna Terra Professional plus, just like the last time, probably going to be using 10 litre pots, but not fully decided yet.

So, everything is currently in veg. Not sure how long they have all been growing as just finished a CFL grow due to the warmer temps of summer.

Everything is clones from the previous journal.

Clones that have been transplanted, they have just begun veging since they were taken around week 6 of 12/12.
SAM_0709.JPG

Clones in dire need of a trim and transplant

SAM_0710.JPG

My apologies for everything being side on in the last lot of pics, forgot to turn them around before posting... Today, I received a delivery of some more canna terra professional plus soil. Woop!!

So the plan is to re-pot the best of the clones, and give them a good trim leaving only the top few sets of leaves. They rooted about two weeks ago so should have begun to revert to veg.

Back
Top Bottom