Mono's 600 Watt HPS Soil Grow 2013

Here you go Mono - my first attempt.

While she was sleeping, the noose slipped off from the lower part of the stem... Should I correct this and put back in the 90 degree bend - or leave it alone for now?

She already has her head pointed back up towards the light. When I first did this, the fan leaves were pointing at the ground and sky - they are back to nearly level.

IMG_20130418_215304_491.jpg
Nice lst....!

Hmmm.... Honestly, I didn't have a plan. I was just going to see what happens. But if it works, I would want to flower it... so I better get a plan together.

Ok... I will transplant.

Always good to have a plan. Although, be prepared on changing it over and over as the grow progresses lol. That is some good looking lst there, plant seems to be loving it.

Well, not really much to update today. Everything is growing away as should be. Plants in the flowering tent are beginning to swell. Tomorrow will be the end of week 6 of 12/12 or day 42 for anyone who is counting :)

Will be looking to flush them in the next 7 - 10 days depending on their progress. Maybe leave it another 14, will have to wait and see ha ha.

The clone that was tied down has begun to grow back with vengeance, she will be ready to flower within the week :)

The clones in the propagator are still alive, hoping for roots after the weekend, fingers crossed :)

And the seedlings have responded very well to the lst and have begun to explode with new growth

:peace:

Great photo.

Some of those photos are nug of the month contestants. Seriously.

Back
Top Bottom