Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

:circle-of-love:
Good day Alexpad108
I hope all went well for you witheverything I will have to try and find the time to go back over what you did
I am walking about with out my head today I thought it would be safer to leave my mind inndoors:rofl::rofl:
its been a little blown out of propotion I miss being activley 420:high-five::high-five:
See you soon bro
Jai Jaganatha

Good day jaga.... Long time no see good to here from u..... Ur still in India u lucky sod. Prayes are with ur friends
Uv came back at the final point of this grow here's my last set of piks
62g dry of crystally goodness

image5367.jpg

image5368.jpg

image5370.jpg

image5369.jpg

image5371.jpg

Lovely little nugs of GREENESS mate. Love the Ferrero Roshe style pic......"Alex, with these NUGS you are spoiling us" :) Top stuff buddy :high-five:

Hey jaga sorry mate I just seen u had commented last week......
Sir I have a new journal lol it's the top link of my signiture below
I'm growing Girlscout cookies J we've just this morning sprouted the surface mate
I bet u are gettin stoned lol there will be a wealth of quality smoke there I would guess?
Have u been takin piks for wen ur home?

Wow! Just read cover 2 cover. Some brilliant work, some brilliant friends and a fitting result.
I really wanted to thank you for your honest analysis. So many people try a technique and then feel they must defend it whether it worked well for them or not. Whereas, you tried something new made it work well, did a comparison and gave a genuine critique.
I'm soon starting an espalier/vscrog hybrid myself. Not sure if it'll work, but game to give it a go.
Thx again.

Back
Top Bottom