Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

Very true jaga this game is full of ups and downs things don't always run smooth but I'm betting my next run starting soon will be glitch free :)

Hey la good thinking mate I will pluck those leaves yea I'm keen to chop but only to start a fresh if u get me.

Ozwaldoo it's fine mate I'm not bummed about Mathilda anymore just drying a bud to smoke. She is going into medicine and I will document the procedure with piks

And you will have my full attention . I have been so hoping some one would do this :thumb:

Hey oz I dare say they will be great for Bach ache. Trick will be getting the capsule amounts right. Mathilda did get me medicated last night. That suprised me. She was harsh as hell to smoke. Il get 5 caps at first and try to get the quantaties right for moderate pain. Rather be a shade mild than blow ur head offz. Then il make the full batch. I will see u ok mate. One thing I'd say is if they work for u then you could use your trimmings off ur grows to make caps. Empty gel caps are a pound fitty for 100 off the bay

Cool jaga :) I to had looked for info on caps I found some from Beemer and Harley through ur thread but we all like piks so il detail it as much as can :)

Hey oz I dare say they will be great for Bach ache. Trick will be getting the capsule amounts right. Mathilda did get me medicated last night. That suprised me. She was harsh as hell to smoke. Il get 5 caps at first and try to get the quantaties right for moderate pain. Rather be a shade mild than blow ur head offz. Then il make the full batch. I will see u ok mate. One thing I'd say is if they work for u then you could use your trimmings off ur grows to make caps. Empty gel caps are a pound fitty for 100 off the bay

Cool jaga :) I to had looked for info on caps I found some from Beemer and Harley through ur thread but we all like piks so il detail it as much as can :)

One of the wonderful things here on 420 is seeing how medicine is put together and on into pills & lotions teas This kind of topic is what cen win the war on our beloved plant, she is a miracle girl that was grown for thousands of years,,,,thats only as far back as they can go,,,(taking another DEEP breath),,,so if Official folks ever chance over an browse through these pages they can only come to the conclusion that the every day growers are able to produce a high quality med in there own home,,,,,and it works better than anything that the chemists have plus it has a side effect of making the patient happier and hungry
The SHIT that they tried to pour down Padmavatis face all came with the same warnings AND GET THIS one even said can cause Parkinsons F**K ME:loopy:
They gave her (still do) 1 for her over active bladder May cause dementia then 1 for depression same side effect 1 for her sleep same side effect I looked all 3 up an they were the same thing just different names I am not allowed by 420 to dissclose any names of the drugs but all Western Meds come with some BAD side effectI HATE THE DRUG INDUSTRY THEY ARE ONE OF THE big REASONS WHY THEY WILL NOT Free her If I had enough and I was young enough I would make a big stash of cash from growing BUT then use the money to build Hempcrete housing GENTELMEN
this is the dawn of OUR day Thanks Alexpad108 you really made my day by doing this Have a brilliant weedsday:circle-of-love::thumb::420::peace:

Dam jaga those side effects are terrible.
My old granny rest her soul. She was on a tablet for 25 years. From being 35 to 60. At 60 the tablet was changed to another which she just accepted and wasn't told anything. 3 years later she was diagnosed with liver cancer and serosis. She past away 18 month later. My granny never touched a drop of alcohol and only took prescription Medicene. My mum and aunt done a bit digging and the tablet she was on for all those years was removed from the market for causing cerosis of the liver and links to liver cancer over long periods of time

Hi buddy. Cheers for that :) I look forward to seeing how you do them and I'll defo have a go myself with my "extras" from chop lol :)
Like Jaga and you say....most, if not ALL, medicines have a side effect or two. It one reason I rarely take prescription (or over the counter for that matter) meds. Your body has the chemist ever...itself! If it does need help well, keep it green and natural :)

Dam jaga those side effects are terrible.
My old granny rest her soul. She was on a tablet for 25 years. From being 35 to 60. At 60 the tablet was changed to another which she just accepted and wasn't told anything. 3 years later she was diagnosed with liver cancer and serosis. She past away 18 month later. My granny never touched a drop of alcohol and only took prescription Medicene. My mum and aunt done a bit digging and the tablet she was on for all those years was removed from the market for causing cerosis of the liver and links to liver cancer over long periods of time

Yep because I have looked at this kind of crap they try to serve up its MAD
Get this Padmavati like man with MS is prescribed a pill called Bakoflen this is for muscle spasms which used to be so violent her leg would go stiff like wood
so this drug makes the muscle just relax the thing is folks with MS have to be very very aware an keep there legs kind of real stiff so they no to feel there legs for walking so to speak if you get my drift? So when the Bakoflen kick in they cant hold there legs an simply fall to the floor ,,, she lost months of not being able to walk because of that
Sorry it took ages to reply just got caught doing dinner in-between this post But yes many stories like that of your gran are far to common its like the cant treat it they simply advert the effects an the crap they use can kill leave them with senial dementia
I HATE THEM WITH A PASSION an then they take weed away an that works an HAS NO SIDE EFFECTS THAT CAN HARM !!!!!! Sorry for ranting it boils my blood

My best and oldest friend has MS. He was diagnosed 10 years ago. He takes tablets like candy but WON'T try MJ!!! Why? Well, he doesn't want to be accused of being a druggie!!! He would rather suffer than risk any stigma. One of my motivations for growing was to "see him right" but he just WON'T risk it. Old school????? Nope.....OLD FOOL!!!!! Still love him to bits though lol :)

My best and oldest friend has MS. He was diagnosed 10 years ago. He takes tablets like candy but WON'T try MJ!!! Why? Well, he doesn't want to be accused of being a druggie!!! He would rather suffer than risk any stigma. One of my motivations for growing was to "see him right" but he just WON'T risk it. Old school????? Nope.....OLD FOOL!!!!! Still love him to bits though lol :)

Yep thats exactly one of the biggest problems folk just think of it as a Bums drug so to speak:thumb:

No apologies needed jaga I'm aware of that medication I have a freind prescribed that drug he only uses it wen he totaly needs to.
Terrible how it affected ur wife. Agree with all you wrote there mate.

Ozz that's the stigma attached to mj isn't it. It's the govern ants pumping it into everyone's brains... This is a drug... It's illegal.... Therefor it's bad!!!!! Lol terrible. America is a world leader in everything yet so many country's ignore the medical values of canbabis

I bet ur mums life improved la wen u opened her eyes to Mj

Yeah mate...we're all dirty junkies.....but, hey. go drink yourself stupid, go home and beat your Mrs up, get in car and kill someone when pi##ed....that's "just normal life" BOILS my PEE

Making canna caps my man :)
Decarboxolating our cannabis changing THCA into THC so it can be swallowed in capsule form and work for pain relief etc without being smoked
These capsules will also get you medicated correct? I'll be following this closely.

Hey BAR yes they will I guess it's how much material you put in the cap.
I'm going to try and get them to a level of a very mild high. So they are more benificial to relieve symptoms but still take the edge off the problems of the world. Want them were Mayberry will take 3to get you high :)

Soooooo the caps have arrived :)
Mathilda is chopped and dry. As she's going totaly into a mix for caps iv not trimmed her buds. There'll be a bit goodness in the leaves shooting out of her buds. It looks messy but that's because I left her leaves on buds
I'm guna cheese grate the bud as I don't have a coffee grinder and I'm not sitting there hand grinding 1.5oz lol
Here's what we've got

From this
image8235.jpg

To this
image8534.jpg
image8535.jpg

I believe you may have been having better results with your SCroG screen last grow, What are you harvests averaging?

My last harvest was 35grams but this was all autos when I grew the fem seeds I would get 35g from the one plant I think that the royal fruit was 38g
But I need to change my tactics you are so right the scrog is a little hard cause finding the time to put it together
Its taken me a week now an I still havent got the LEDs up an working yet I tried 2 places in town today both electrical stores an both had no wire so I will have to make do with the rubbish I got from our local shops, yesterday I went up there speacially for that purpose and they gave me some heavy dutie stuff which I changed but its still a very thick wire I am LST ing my Phulbhani and I really hink its a girl so I may put her back to reveg her but im not so sure still
I know for sure that when I used my 600w hps I would always get over an Oz but the cfls an me well I dont seem to get optimum light to both plants so hopefully it will change with the LEDS an some good ol fashioned LST

Back
Top Bottom