Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Thanks for the condolences guys. I can't be dissapointed end eh day it's been another trouble free grow. Little less productive as I'd hoped but hey I'm no greedy.
And true guys means I can get on with the next lot wen they arrive.
Looks like weel be wrapping this up tomoro. I may go turn lights out now and give them 24h darkness

Edit ----- RICO
Hey mate it's all fairly "at the point" to harvest.
I will look at them in more detail tomorrow before I chop and if I think it's worth lettin a bit flower further I will :)
Sample gets burned tonight

The pepper j is nearly gone lol iv been hammering it. Not the most potent of smoke. But it eased my pains well enough.

That's good...do you know if it's high in CBD ?

I just ordered some Blue Rhino for that reason...the THC is 16% but the CBD is 1.9%...I think 1.9 is pretty good for pain relief...I'll see :)

Lmaooooo
Iv maybe got hmmmm 5 gram left :)
Jay hi mate I'm not sure to be honest when I looked for info on that one I couldn't find much
I think that one u mention is quite high cbd but there are some super super cbd strains kicking about I think RICO with his tonic strains will be in a coma like state half the day.
Herbies order is now placed

1xexodos cheese
1x girls scout cookie

Lmaooooo
Iv maybe got hmmmm 5 gram left :)
Jay hi mate I'm not sure to be honest when I looked for info on that one I couldn't find much
I think that one u mention is quite high cbd but there are some super super cbd strains kicking about I think RICO with his tonic strains will be in a coma like state half the day.
Herbies order is now placed

1xexodos cheese
1x girls scout cookie

Great choices Alex...Looking forward to watching you grow them:high-five:

Hehehe RICO if u swing by when I harvest the cookie we will share a "J"

LA hey mate I may not even Scrog at all-- iv been inspired by ur training. I don't want to copy but would like to implement ur training a little

Hehehe RICO if u swing by when I harvest the cookie we will share a "J"

LA hey mate I may not even Scrog at all-- iv been inspired by ur training. I don't want to copy but would like to implement ur training a little

What about me??? SHUNNED :( lol

Back
Top Bottom