Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

Good morning weedend to you Alexpad108 is all OK mate haven't spoke for a while and Im hopefully coming over a little more understandable as I have changed from Firefox to Chrome an I HAVE MY SPELL CHECKER BACK, hope all is well my very good friend :circle-of-love:

Hello jaga my buddy :) I'm fine mate I'm fine just not had a lot of time of late plus with not having much interest in my own grow ATM iv not been taking piks or giving it much attention. A couple more weeks it will be down and il be starting a fresh :) il be going to the dam this year mate :) we've been before it's a very very fun place

Hi jay the nl x skunk is a picture of health buddy getting nice and fat il take a pik soon :)
That sounds like a little interest.

Hi mate. Yep, looking at 23-26th May if that suits you, LA etc? I'll get firm prices etc and chat off site with you guys. :)

That sounds somewere near right for me but would be better a fortnight earlier il explain off site :)

And jaga old buddy ur English is just fine :) I remember u joining and I couldn't make heads nor tales of you posts but there perfect now buddy

That sounds somewere near right for me but would be better a fortnight earlier il explain off site :)

And jaga old buddy ur English is just fine :) I remember u joining and I couldn't make heads nor tales of you posts but there perfect now buddy

Tannks Datzzz weally weally good ta no :rofl::rofl:
Morning Alexpad108 have a great Munchday Morn I know what you mean I used to read back some times an it was plain embarrassing:oops:
Hence the reason why I panicked when I lost the spell checker , have a brilliant day an if you want some place cheap in the Damm try the Youth hostel in Vondel Park or maybe ask DD he lives there, I used to like the old squat hotels that were run real cheap but some were a little MMmm risky I love Amsterdam
:circle-of-love::cheesygrinsmiley:

Morning Alex. Hope the green goodness is growing well my mate :)
Jaga I've got a Chinese mate who talks and writes in what I call "Chinglish"......I'ts English with a Chinese accent lol :) Your post are fine my friend :)

Totally fine jaga I always made sense befor anyway :) ur right about DD I dunno about youth hostels though. I'm not a "snob" not by any stretch and that typer place would of been fine a few years back if I'd of been going with the boys I grew up with but as I'm maturing I enjoy my comforts and safety a bit more these days :) even just a regular B&B will do.

Hello ozwaldo :) chinglish that's funny lol I'm good today the sun is shining!!! Yippeeee happy days for me

Best of days to u too LA my good man :)
The girls il show u now buddy

1st some snaps of NL x Skunk
image8230.jpg
image8231.jpg
image8232.jpg
image8233.jpg

And now Mathilda..... She is dying guys. She isn't drinking anything anymore she's not been watered for a while. She's been flushed etc a couple weeks back but thàt did no difference. She's withering away
F**k noes wat went wrong with her. It's like she's sucked all the life out of her fan leaves and stems but can't be arsed sucking it out the soil. I think both plants are around 6 week of flower.... I'm guna leave her till she's totally dead and then use her to make some medicine for a freind :)
image8234.jpg
image8235.jpg

Mathilda's best bud. Size of my thumb maybe
image8236.jpg

What the hell???? The only time Ive ever had any plant start to react like that was with big medium problems. Clogged silty soil that gave the roots no oxygen. Still seems really weird with the pot you used. The other thing was your beheadings, they took the two highest points off your girl. I know theat these points are the ones that call on certain hormones etc. Maybe this set her up to be deficient in some ways! Just soooo sorry for you my friend.

On the other hand your NL x Skunk looks lush my friend! :) :) hope she is potent as hell for ya!

I wonder what happened to her.

It's funny u mention that LA
Were the two be headings were there is still a vissable hole into the stem at both sides.... The never healed over properly if u no what I mean. And the junction at the stem is starting to blacken and crack. Just a unlucky one I guess mate all that could go wrong went wrong with her lol n it shoulda been so simple. I'm with u on the pot. It should be good being an air pot with a million side wall holes and 25 litres lol
Whoooo noes buddy. It reminds me of FISHCAKES last Scrog. He put it down to bad salts in o.o.d fertilizer. Mines in date and the NL xSKUNK has had the same stuff and is in a 7litre pot

Guess il never no mate..... Maybe it's one for ur game show

Morning Alex. Hope the green goodness is growing well my mate :)
Jaga I've got a Chinese mate who talks and writes in what I call "Chinglish"......I'ts English with a Chinese accent lol :) Your post are fine my friend :)

Thanks Oz it was the ones back last year an when I first got to 420 they were maybe a mild Chinglish:cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Alex mate......Jesus, I see what you mean about Mathilda :( Gutted for you buddy. I guess she just wasn't meant to be. Echoing LA about the NL x Skunk though.....she's looking awesome :) Have a few OZ reps mate :)

Back
Top Bottom