image7939.jpg

Side bud

image7940.jpg

Main bud

image7941.jpg

Hazy pik of Mathilda. Will pik her proper tomorro

image7942.jpg

Looking great Alexpad108
have you seen the Vid that our old Comarade put up in the Kayak club, it is about putting together an LED grow light for CHEAP sn its easey enough for me to do so I reckon. So for your good self it would be a wal in the park the hole set used 8 small LED same as you can get from the £1shop I am thinking it would be better to replace some well the 2 samll cfl,s what do you think way to go or not? I would love to put them in with but there aint no place to plug them at the momment it all run,s from 1 plug socket an only uses 96watts:high-five:

Hello jaga I hadn't seen that bid buddy. I ain't had a notification to the kayak club thread for ageeeeees il try hunt it down

Hey jay thanks buddy I'm hoping she fats up good :) but wat will be will be this run it's been a we bit of a failure but next runs guna be awsome :)

Looking great Alex mate. Is it Indica or Sativa dom? Scared myself with auto Indie stuff lol :)

a_funny4.jpg

Sorry, mate, couldn't resist :)

Looking great Alex mate. Is it Indica or Sativa dom? Scared myself with auto Indie stuff lol :)

a_funny4.jpg

Sorry, mate, couldn't resist :)

Hey Oz:rofl:I made it as far as ???once it was about 5-6 years ago my best mate and grower made some kind of strange looking hash cake type stuff ,,, he had a lot of bud root an found out that the THC doesnt rot with the bud an so he made thee wierd lookong what he called hash cake he said Pad had some an his Mrs had some an he had some I was nervous but I ate a whole piece it was then they all started to laugh an say OMG we only had a piece Id been set up I have no idea how long it took But after a while I became aware that I WASNT AWARE AT ALL in fact for the next 3 days I was speaking a different language an I couldnt walk I dont remember much at all apart from being back at home (i must have passedout) in the kitchen at our house an Al our friend saying Jaga What drugs have you taken I COULDNT EVEN ANSWERE `O` yes I was there at??? for I think 3 days at least :high-five:thnks for posting that OZ that was some nice and very funny Memories for those other than me at the time,, I lok back and laugh now but your fun chaart is true that spot exists FOR THOSE WHO DARE !! Dont go in blind like I did

Hi Jaga mate.....yes memories can funny (or scary lol) . I love a bit of humour so just can't resist stuff like that :) When I was a young lad I had my first hash brownie.......lol....it was "interesting" :)

Great chart Ozzy. I'll be using it for all my smoke reports from now on.

Hello jaga I hadn't seen that bid buddy. I ain't had a notification to the kayak club thread for ageeeeees il try hunt it down

Hey jay thanks buddy I'm hoping she fats up good :) but wat will be will be this run it's been a we bit of a failure but next runs guna be awsome :)

How ya doing Ales108 Ji
I got a measly 15 grams from an auto I just harvested im not totally bumbed about it though, to be honest I am dang glad I finished all the seeds it was a big misstake I bought a lot in one go cause I thought they would be an easy grow, which they are as long as you dont make any misstakes hope you are having a great munch day

Hi Jaga. Mate, get yourself some Heavyweight Fast and Vast autos from Herbies. £30 for 5 and they throw in a nice fem'd photo and a couple f reg'd photos too :) My Fast and Vast yielded well and I barely touched them. I over trimmed too which was a mistake. Done right I think I'd have got 2.5-3ozs EASILY per plant :) I've just popped another one which I'm going to experiment on lol :) Could be REAL fun :) Peace, health and happiness to and Padma my friend :Namaste:

Ahhhhhh.....The DAM....you gotta love it! The Grasshopper is just totally mind blowing. 100s of different beers and even MORE variety of smoke :) If I were a landlord THAT would be MY boozer :)

Morning buddy. Hope the day finds you well and your garden great n green :)
Sounds like a plan mate :) I see LA likes it (Hi mate :) ) So, why not put it up for consideration ? Long weekend in the weed capitol of Europe (if not the world)....any takers? :)

Hi Jaga. Mate, get yourself some Heavyweight Fast and Vast autos from Herbies. £30 for 5 and they throw in a nice fem'd photo and a couple f reg'd photos too :) My Fast and Vast yielded well and I barely touched them. I over trimmed too which was a mistake. Done right I think I'd have got 2.5-3ozs EASILY per plant :) I've just popped another one which I'm going to experiment on lol :) Could be REAL fun :) Peace, health and happiness to and Padma my friend :Namaste:
Thanks Oz a dam fine guy you are the firt one I ever grew wa a white dwarf an yep I got 35grams which I was happy with, silly me though I didnt realize that
LST an all other fun ways of growing went out cause they messed up each one of them Granted Autos are great but NOT for me
Padma is doing real good thanks she has her old temper back always a good sign:circle-of-love:
Hiya guys:) oz totally love that chart:) I toppled off the scale into total fukin paranoia room spin cold sweat whitey in Amsterdam lol
Jaga I'm good my friend :) 15g is 15g dude
High Alexpad108:ciao:
thats the thing 15g is feeling good even though its not enough it will do for Padys Caps an when Sarah is drie I expect maybe a little less cause her buds arnt as tight the good bit being she is so sofrosty I put a UVB bulb into the tent for the last 2 weeks of her flowering period an I think it helped produce a lot more meds:high-five:

Hi buddy. Hope all is great n green today. Watch that bloody wind mate...it's blowing a full on hoolie over here.
Jaga my friend. Glad Padma is getting her old self back :) Hope you hit big numbers with your grow mate :)

Back
Top Bottom