Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

Hi buddy. Hope all is good with you n yours? Why not pop an auto or 2 mate? Seriously, if I hadn't have over trimmed and under fed (early days) I think 3 zips is easy peasy......and it's Mong Tack lol :)

Thankyou la I no I will :)
Guys guys guys come on lol of course iv flushed her already lol
But thankyou everyone for the suggestion :)

Hi jay yea a bit bummed but these things happen buddy
Aw I hope I can find this nl x skunk. I can't remember wat breeder it's from but I think I took a pik of the seed in the bag and I think it stated breaded on it :) so il be flicking way back lol

NL Skunk yea I hope that you find it that sounds like a nice girl to grow:goodjob:

Hi buddy. Hope all is good with you n yours? Why not pop an auto or 2 mate? Seriously, if I hadn't have over trimmed and under fed (early days) I think 3 zips is easy peasy......and it's Mong Tack lol :)

Already tryed that remember? The door stop fell on my autos lol
Tbh I want to let these two flower out. And stratt a fresh.
Full 4.5x4.5 room to fill :) don't want anything growing at harvest time just want a fresh start :)

Hiya jaga it is a good plant to grow. I'm growing one :) might be getting more :)

Lol...yeah I remember now mate. Just thought it could have been a quick turnaround for you :) That said, if times not an issue 6 good photos would be the way :)

Hey oz no turnarounds not important this run thank god lol
That said as soon as this grow is harvested I need a little harvest within the next 10-11 week.
So il be filling my space with autos. Maybe 6 n hope for 1.5zips a plant.

Good weed la best of sativaday wishes to u and all my buddy's :)

Hi mate. Hope is good buddy :)
If you're set on autos then I defo recommend Heavyweight Fast and Vast. I PROMISE a minimum 2.5 zips with very little effort :) You know how I over trimmed but still hit 2 zips each :) £30 for 5 off Herbies and you get your freebies too :)

Hi buddy. From the day I received the beans it was 68 days till I chopped. So I guess 9 weeks "pop to chop" :) It depends what you want though mate. 2-3 more days and mine would have been GLOWING ORANGE!!!! lol :)

10 weeks start to finish sounds good to me. U micro topped early on didn't u? Also did ur fast n vast follow a similar path? Meaning were they all similar structure n height etc? Cheers mate I could go back through ur grow but I no u don't mind me asking

I only topped one mate...No4...as LA asked. It was the best yielder :) so I'd definitely recommend it. I did have one grow a bit stretchy but that was down to me leaving it in the corner for 2 weeks when flowering started I think. I suppose the best I can say is that I'v ordered more beans and I'm doing my experiment using a FnV :) Honestly, with your space, light and experience you should easily do 3 zips each buddy :)

That's all the info I needed matey :)
Herbies will be getting another order off me :) n hopefully I get a free NL x Skunk been to boot. I love that girl right now she's packing on the bud like there's no tomorrow! Wish I had a dozen in my room and I could easy fit that many in too lol

It el be the fast n vast.... Micro topped young.... In coco :) I think it looks to be the way forward for growers not wanting all out hydro (coco)

Lol....I'm spending LOADS of time working out my next grow(s) :) I've got 6 fem'd photos and 9 fem'd autos (4 FnV and 5 Blue Pyramid) obviously 1 FnV in experiment :) Also got 10 regulars ....not sure what to do with them yet. I think I'll do 6 photos and 5 autos in tent AND 4 FnV autos in little room :) They'll all be germ'd once Tutts get chopped :)

Uv got do much space u can do wat u like lol
N so much light to. Iv really done such a good job this far with ur autos buddy and ur photos :)
I think ur guna be a lifer of growing :)
Have u had ur leccy bill yet? I am so pleased I'm on a PAYG system lol
Wiyh ur regular seeds do u plan on just popping them as an afterthought n not spending so much time on them? I'd recomend that as my 2 karala x skunk turned out male :( I'd of been trashed even more if I'd trained them
Sorry this replys a bit allover I'm on a racey high at the moment words are coming into my head in all directions lol

:bong::bong::laughtwo::laughtwo: Glad you're chillin mate :) Not sure with the regs....they're the same as yous Kerala x skunk.......so ??????? lol. As for being a lifer... HELL YEAH.....I love it. 2-3 more grows and I'll consider myself a NON-NEWBIE lol :)

Ur out of the newb catagory mate :)
U grown more bud with ur harvested autos than most of grow in a year lol
I love growing gods healer i get such a buzz looking at my. Harvest dry thinking that the medicane iv got infront of me would of cost me a fortune! And without growin it myself I could not afford it

Also on ur karala...... I grew 2 n missed on both :( males!
I was unhappy as they grew gawgusly if they'd been female they'd been stunners.
I usually think 50/50 is about good return off regular seeds or more % towards female. I guess I got unlucky shit happens
I'd bet half ur reg beans are girls :)

Cheers buddy :) I might pop the reg's after next grow and see what I get :) If I get 4-5 girls I'll pop 5-6 autos with them :) I've got another 30 odd baggies off the boy too lol :)

Back
Top Bottom