Alex801's New Grow BC Cookies 400 Watt HPS In Soil - GLR

Hello guys sorry for my long absence. My and the mrs health is now much much better :)
Gota go around all my threads and catch up soon :) I hope everyone is doing good I'm guna pop up some piks in a minute

Nice to be back LA :)

Mathilda 4 weeks in flower ish
I have failed this plant in some way. If I'd of done her right she would be nice but she's not she's week and nasty looking which is a shame. She's going to yield wat a 3 week vegged girl would not a 13 week vegg. Live n learn a lot must be to the strain
image7808.jpg
image7809.jpg
image7810.jpg
image7811.jpg
image7812.jpg

NL x Skunk1
She's the picture of health. Vegged 4 weeks n looking very good.
Has 4 main branches happy with her she's also 4 weeks into flower.
image7813.jpg
image7814.jpg
image7815.jpg
image7816.jpg

Great to have you back mate :) I can only echo LAs comments on Mathilda though.....gutted for you buddy :( Is it too late to re-veg her ?

LA buddy I think she has not been a good plant from the start. She never vegged well. Took ages to flower n had problems constantly. I'm actually sick of her lol she's just getting now a steady 75% ph'd flower feed.

Hiya ozz nice to be home :) not sure about the re veg I'm sure it would be possible but not in love with her enough to bother lol just want this run done so I can start on the next. I like how this NL xSKUNK has grown if it smokes as well as jay says it's top of my list next run

If you're not that bothered mate then it's cool......just hate to think of the effort you've put in is all. I'm loving Jays grow too lol:) especially the Jack :) Got to do one SOON lol. I've got a "Strawberry Cheesecake" bean I'm gonna pop next run. Asked about a bit and been told its AWESOME, easy to grow, massive yield and MEGA potent....:) BRING IT ON!!!! I'm going to flux the sheeeeeeeeet out of it in that BIG blue box lol :)

Strawberry cc sounds good enough to eat my friend :)
Yes it is a kick in the teeth oz and I am trashed that it's not turned out how it could of but..... Iv put 18 weeks into this plant. Probs 4-5 left. The thought of spending any more time on it sucks lol the more on Mathilda the longer to wait for my next adventure lol

Strawberry cc sounds good enough to eat my friend :)
Yes it is a kick in the teeth oz and I am trashed that it's not turned out how it could of but..... Iv put 18 weeks into this plant. Probs 4-5 left. The thought of spending any more time on it sucks lol the more on Mathilda the longer to wait for my next adventure lol

It's a damn shame Alex. It's hard to know what causes this sort of thing. I just consider it evolution and the fittist survive.:sorry:
I have a fluxed mango m1, right in the center of my nine girl grow and it looks like it's dying when everyone around her is growing like crazy. :peace::circle-of-love:

LA buddy I think she has not been a good plant from the start. She never vegged well. Took ages to flower n had problems constantly. I'm actually sick of her lol she's just getting now a steady 75% ph'd flower feed.

Hiya ozz nice to be home :) not sure about the re veg I'm sure it would be possible but not in love with her enough to bother lol just want this run done so I can start on the next. I like how this NL xSKUNK has grown if it smokes as well as jay says it's top of my list next run

HEY Alex...missed ya mate...glad to see your back

I'm bummed for you...you put a lot of time into that girl...like you said...get her done and move on :thumb:

The NL x Skunk looks great :)...I grew mine the same way 4 tops...I was very surprised by the yield, density of the nugs, taste and heavy stone :)...hopefully she will cheer you up...you won't be disappointed

Oh yeah...not sure if there are different breeders but mine was from G-13 Labs

I wanted to grow her again but I couldn't find her when I placed my last seed order (I was too medicated when ordering). She will absolutely be my next order

Thankyou la I no I will :)
Guys guys guys come on lol of course iv flushed her already lol
But thankyou everyone for the suggestion :)

Hi jay yea a bit bummed but these things happen buddy
Aw I hope I can find this nl x skunk. I can't remember wat breeder it's from but I think I took a pik of the seed in the bag and I think it stated breaded on it :) so il be flicking way back lol

Thankyou la I no I will :)
Guys guys guys come on lol of course iv flushed her already lol
But thankyou everyone for the suggestion :)

Hi jay yea a bit bummed but these things happen buddy
Aw I hope I can find this nl x skunk. I can't remember wat breeder it's from but I think I took a pik of the seed in the bag and I think it stated breaded on it :) so il be flicking way back lol

If you got it from Herbies it's most likely either G-13 Labs or World of Seeds

Back
Top Bottom