Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

The lone figure of a man stood in a moment's reflection, is silhouetted against the bright light that guides him homeward. Our weary traveller is merely a few more steps from his journeys end. He is the one we speek of in reveared tones; A traveller who ventured to the distant shores of a far off legendary land. He bravely stood tall and undaunted in the face of the almighty beast of truncation. He faught valiantly and overcame his ancient foe winning the battle with legendry skill.
His journey then led him further on into the void, before eventually yeilding his path homeward finally once more. Now he is merely a few steps away from his goal: lemony goodness! All stinky and dank lol!

Sorry had to rush it Alex!

Very nice LA:thumb:

Somebody's been medicating properly :)

Hi mate,

to find herbies single seeds you go to herbies head shop, the scroll down the right hand side of the page and click on pick n mix, then when that screen pops up your then on the single seeds part of his site, what i find is if you then use the search boxes on the left it only lists the top 20 strains, so if you choose to search for autos then it just shows the top 20 strains, so instead what i do is search by price range, so i enter 0 to 20 and hit search, then that lists hundreds of strains starting from as little as 0.99p per seed, its in price order, so i do it that way as it shows you hundreds of strains instead of just the top 20,

some great strains and some great prices, ive also had some very nice seeds for free, i often buy just 1 seed so i got 3 free, you got 2 regular seeds from then 1 fem or auto fem free, these are not cheap strains he gives away so ive had some pretty amazing deals from buying just 1 seed.

hope alls good alex,

Don Paul super info going to sort an order I think tonight or monday.

We hit week 9 flower tomorrow.
I snipped off a bud from the mid region of the Scrog and it's hanging in my ballast cupboard to dry I think it will be dry tomorrow night.
Just to get a feel of were the grow is. I want the grow to take as long as poss to gain weight but I'm betting this little nuggit all frosty and nice gets me high as f**k :)

Thanks again to don Paul without ur herbies walkthrough I'd of been stumped
I'm guna list a few strains individually.
Plz like the post if u think the strain is a good one to go with
Remember il be growin 2 plants 2 strains

Jay I like the look of cotton candy :)

Back
Top Bottom