Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Lol the name was a one off comment mate I won't repeat it again :)
Yea it was scary mate all off 2 plants too. The porch door is always closed now and we have a Yankee candle wax pot burning every day time hour now

You got a carbon can Alex mate? That's REALLY worrying dude :thedoubletake: Could you put an electric "squirty" air freshen near the front door?

It's ok now oz iv got plenty ona gel if I choose to use it I can keep the place spot on
The yanky pots hide the smell and make the place smell real nice :) the problem was with my previous grow really
If I don't use any odour control the house does reek lol I had a home made filter a while back. I ordered a rhino one of the bay the other month it never arrived had to get my cash back threw PayPal. Decided il buy one for next grow :)

Side issue mate.....what's the "weather" like down yours ? Totally dry here....I mean like DROUGHT :(

Think I'll go storm chasing tomorrow mate :) Got a Mackem mate who reckons it's pissing down there lol :)

Sweet..... It's ok having an abundance but if the quality is rubbish u feel ripped. Are u a heavy smoker oz?
I'm a 1.5-2g a day guy but if I was having a friendly sesh at a mates that would go in minutes lol

No mate, not me :) In my wild reckless youth I was lol. To be honest I 1-2 spoolies :ganjamon: a day. Some days I'm off lol. My son smokes loads more. :lot-o-toke: Think it's because I worked in construction for 20 years and random tests were done daily. I got pulled in 3 times in one week once lol. :thedoubletake:

I like a pipe personaly. A few a night does me.
Iv worked in that industry. I built 3 housing estates by u. When I say built I meant done the plumbing.. When I say done the plumbing I don't mean all of it but a good proportion of it lol

Lol. My daughter bought a new....the plumbing was ALL over the place.......NOW I KNOW WHY :rofl: Yeah, it's a proper fucked industry now.

Haha It was probably the other guy lmao

Pass the buck dude :) Off to kip now mate. Think I'll swing by Billog area tomoz........I hear the water is MIGHTY FINE :) :peace: :thumb:

8 weeks 4 days of flower

We have but around 2 weeks left of my truncated Scrog experiment. It's been fun :)
Over the coming week I must decide on a/2 new strains to buy in seed form for next grow
Here's some piks from 5 mins ago

image5182.jpg

image5183.jpg

image5184.jpg

image5185.jpg

image5186.jpg

image5187.jpg

They look great Alex :thumb:

Some nice swelling going on there :)

On the subject of smells (sorry I didn't comment yesterday, I was here, but Cannatonic.)

I find that christmas-spice plug ins are best for masking smells.

Beautiful alex! Your plants i mean :rofl:
So what was the over all time buddy? When did you flip, preflower or did you just pick a time cuz you knew they were fem?
Oh, can you take a look at mine and let me know what you think? Id really appreciate it
Have a great day my friend :)

Spimp my man I dunno I fancy two diff strains to grow 2 plants.

I generally do prefer a sativa spimp correct but I'm warming to indicas more n more.
I want a purple strain maybe purple haze fem or purple kush. Then I want a heavy yielding indica Dom to back that up I think.
I was thinking of "tut" what light addicts growing but "ozz" is growing that too so I want a strain that's not as popular maybe a bit unusual. Dunno lol il be back to the head shop seed bank at the weekend

Beautiful alex! Your plants i mean :rofl:
So what was the over all time buddy? When did you flip, preflower or did you just pick a time cuz you knew they were fem?
Oh, can you take a look at mine and let me know what you think? Id really appreciate it
Have a great day my friend :)

Hey mate I wrote a reply out to this hours ago and can't of hit the post button....
I vegged 30 days from sprouting at 18/6
I then flipped to 12/12 and counted that as day 1 of flower
I only ever buy femm seeds as I don't want dissapointment of males when iv worked the veg time into a scrog

Been over ur side mate it looks super :) ur doing a grand job !

Back
Top Bottom