Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Hey oz it is clearly a super strain and maybe I shouldn't dismiss it for the reasons I am but both u and LA are growing this strain and I don't wana jump on the band wagon and start it too. I like to grow something that when u look at the journals forum and u see the strain it jumps out at u n make u think hmmmmm I wonder what that looks n smokes like....When Started months back with slh I was the only one with an active grow on the first couple pages with slh.... After a bit it seemed to be very popular...... Also sir I only use this seed supplier. There uk based and usually next day service plus there a sponsor :) I just stick with what I no :) Female-seeds.co.uk I use that phace or the head shop 30 miles north that said herbies sell single seeds? That could be a plus if I'm wanting one seed of two strains. Did u venture out for water today???
Don Paul listed a strain that caught my eye I think it wass Blackberry haze or Cush. That sounds tasty

Also jay thankyou sir nice to see ur sticking around :)

Mate, I confess, I asked LA's permission before I opted for TUT lol. :) Mate, whatever you do it'll be awesome :) In fact, do BC so I can pick YOUR brains next time :) :love: lol

Hey buddy I get what you mean about choosing a quite strain as it were. With Tutt I hadn't been able to find much of em grown at time so gave it a whirl. I'm sure you will have me salivating with your choices!
I'm gonna have some fun in the new year gonna be trying a big tent run with maybe, 6-8 plants, strains at my disposal are; 2 diff strain sour diesel, delahaze and a purple haze, and a belladonna and wappa and a delicious cotton candy. I think everyone will have a different style given to it lol.
Might be a real bad I dea not sure as I've heard Haze can grow real big? Also got some other beans in waiting lol. I'm moving in new year straight away. Get myself a spare room to play with lol.

Best of chunky funky mind metamorphosing meds to you sir!

Hey buddy I get what you mean about choosing a quite strain as it were. With Tutt I hadn't been able to find much of em grown at time so gave it a whirl. I'm sure you will have me salivating with your choices!
I'm gonna have some fun in the new year gonna be trying a big tent run with maybe, 6-8 plants, strains at my disposal are; 2 diff strain sour diesel, delahaze and a purple haze, and a belladonna and wappa and a delicious cotton candy. I think everyone will have a different style given to it lol.
Might be a real bad I dea not sure as I've heard Haze can grow real big? Also got some other beans in waiting lol. I'm moving in new year straight away. Get myself a spare room to play with lol.

Best of chunky funky mind metamorphosing meds to you sir!

LA....aka Ron Jeremy ( lol) You are one tease dude :) Guess I'm resigned to at least ONE more year here following your exploits lol. Hey, I'm HERE for life dude :thumb::420:

Yep that is silent bob in the pic lol. I thought it rather apt lol

Noooooo, it's Ron Jeremy :) Swing low...sweeeeeet chhhhhariot...cummmmmin 4444444 22222 carrrrry meeee hoooome lol

Do Steve a fav mate and take a butchers at his journal please. He's got issues. I think it's just over watering but I could be wrong. Cheers buddy

The lone figure of a man stood in a moment's reflection, is silhouetted against the bright light that guides him homeward. Our weary traveller is merely a few more steps from his journeys end. He is the one we speek of in reveared tones; A traveller who ventured to the distant shores of a far off legendary land. He bravely stood tall and undaunted in the face of the almighty beast of truncation. He faught valiantly and overcame his ancient foe winning the battle with legendry skill.
His journey then led him further on into the void, before eventually yeilding his path homeward finally once more. Now he is merely a few steps away from his goal: lemony goodness! All stinky and dank lol!

Sorry had to rush it Alex!

The lone figure of a man stood in a moment's reflection, is silhouetted against the bright light that guides him homeward. Our weary traveller is merely a few more steps from his journeys end. He is the one we speek of in reveared tones; A traveller who ventured to the distant shores of a far off legendary land. He bravely stood tall and undaunted in the face of the almighty beast of truncation. He faught valiantly and overcame his ancient foe winning the battle with legendry skill.
His journey then led him further on into the void, before eventually yeilding his path homeward finally once more. Now he is merely a few steps away from his goal: lemony goodness! All stinky and dank lol!

Sorry had to rush it Alex!

You Smoooooth talking foooker :) :welldone::peace::green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom