Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Super value at the damm... Oz lmao he gets little diggs. It's stayed in our circle of friends :)
La that's crazy mate my old man thought he was dying after a spliff too over there. Crawled out the place claiming his heartbeat was irregular lol an hour later he was fine

An I the only one attending a fireworks display tonight?

Lol. I can relate to that mate. I enjoy cooking :) My mrs can burn water lol. In return she dresses up too......last week it was a Vampire :) Next week I'll make her wear a "Gert" mask :)

Great job on the grow, I went thru all 58 pages, kinda glad it didn't get to 100. That was a good bit of reading, Lol. A lot of good info in here. I'm getting ready to do my 1st grow and gonna do scrog. Trying to learn as much as I can. Thanks for the schooling!

Thankyou smoke 84 hang around here as much as u like and post ur own journal too it's a gateway to knolage gained

As for the rest of u I didn't realize how big the "dress up scene" was these days lol

Good day to all

Hey Alex sounds pretty much like big Queen Gerts scent! My flat and probably my 2 neighbors stink of citrus skunkyness! Its ok my neighbors are cool and used to my place reeking of weed so I dont stress lol. Also on the dressing up front, I must add it is just the missus not me lol. I'm lucky as she used to adult model, so all kinky outfits she wore for photoshoots etc she kept He He!

LUCKY YOU!! :) :clown: Sir Dr Domestic Light :cheer: I modeled once, Toby Jugs lol :rofl:

Ok, so now its Sir Dr Domestic Ben Dover Light lmao. I knew your avitar looked familiar.......YOU'RE RON JEREMY :rofl::rofl:

Lol BC1 last grow I was walking up my pathway and I could smell it because my letterbox flap was open. That scared me as if I could smell it so could the post man so could the sky salesman etc etc
New name for u.... LA-KING-DONG lol

Oz and all others good day friends work was soil destroying today soooo long..... That's the shift at work I'm talking about n not La-KingDong lol

Lol the name was a one off comment mate I won't repeat it again :)
Yea it was scary mate all off 2 plants too. The porch door is always closed now and we have a Yankee candle wax pot burning every day time hour now

LA.....Labia Addict? Likes Anal? Sorry......Light Addict, that's it lol. Sorry, ohh worshipful one, couldn't resist :) :peace:

Back
Top Bottom