Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

I think there's no doubt HPS give better light penetration and therefore better yield. That said, it's the balance of extra running costs against extra yield.....hard one to gauge mate :) I reckon you'll be nearer you 1.75. You've still got room on the scrog to utilise :)

Hey mate....Just re-read this, meant 2.75 NOT 1 lol. I'll just go and kick myself in the bollox for you lol :)

La poetic as ever my friend :)
Il be by ur tonight after work

Ozz hello dude great news over ur side :)
I was talking 1.5-1.75 off each..... I highly doubt either will go past 2 but if they did that would've a very pleasant suprise :)
U don't need to self harm on account of me lol

Dirty stevi hey dude I'm sure urs will be superb :)

So this is I checking out until after work in about 9 hours
Good green to all

Cheers dirty.... Day was quite a crappy one but I'm home in bed chilling now looking foeward to a day off tomorrow :) Gota go in till 12 but after that booooooshhhhhh the day is mine :)
So 420 and miss 801 share me tomorro

Lol.....awwww, put her down dude, you KNOW where you wanna be lol.
Mate, your grow is looking SO sweet. Seriously mate, I know pics CAN be deceptive but 2oz a girlie MUST be in your thinking? How about the LA light switch way? or is it too late for that? :) peace n green dreams my friend

Hey oz 2 a plant would be super but I'm going off the last run see in my head the last two had bigger fruit. And weighed in at 3.4 between them so 1.7 each. When I look at what I'm working on now I'm struggling to see me beating the last run. Here's a pik of the last run oz. A few days prob before harvest. Don't get me wrong mate I'm no way a lb n oz man what will be will be I'm happy with it

image5149.jpg

Back
Top Bottom