Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Im fantastic! All my plants are showing and are all Girls :wood:

Not to mention these D&S products +SNS have my stuff looking as good as I can remember! :slide: Every morning turning on the Spiraling Suns is a pleasure. :)

How ar the Side girls looking?
:popcorn:

1 hc ftw kc :cheer:

Couldn't be happier for u mate landing the prizes u did :)
The sideward girls are good sir. Not as good as last run I doubt but still good
Defo back to flat Scrog next run. Easier to get a bed of fairly evenly and respectably sized bud on regular Scrog

Yes sir it is a success :)
I have learned.............. That truncated/v-Scrog is not for me lol
Basically my problem with it is.... In Scrog u keep everything level to give even energy distribution to buds equalling lots of fairly good sized buds. But with "v" it's climbing. So the plant knows it has tops taller obviously. It's better for light distribution. And if it was on light alone then "v" would win hands down. But I'm a bit OCD and I like things symmetrical and even. And iv not achieved that this time.

But ur right spimp sir :) we will have very tasty bud in a few weeks. Man these buds are frikkin wick with thc
There's more bud on each of these already than the pepper jack ended with so that's a bonus :)
Pleased I won't need to search for decent smoke over Christmas. That can be a nightmare

Morning buddy.....OCD? Dude I think that's an addiction we all share lol. I just HAVE to line stuff up, my pint HAS to be BANG in the middle of my beer mat and, my grow will be VERY linear too lol

Goooooooood Morning Alex my little "Southern" buddy :rofl: Really looking forward to your DANK update lol. So mate, what are you projecting yield wise? Is it going to be a TRULY GREEN CHRISTMAS :) ? Peace and greeness to you mate :peace:

Steve, I'm not scrogging but, as I understand it, you can (should) train the plants to go where you want them. I know guys who combine LAs LST with scrog also. To be honest, I was going to but my tent doesn't really suit it. :)

Hey Steve.... Oz is right you put the branches were u want them. U are the boss. We try to keep every branch the same height. It really is a good way of growing.
Ozz :) yield is a saw subject. Last run was 2 plants slh both under CFls only and I yielded 3.39oz
This grow was under hps start to finish. 3 plants this time. 1oz off the harvested one. And I think 1.5oz off each the super lemon still in flower. That is predicted. I'd be super happy if they swell to 1.75oz each

Hey Steve.... Oz is right you put the branches were u want them. U are the boss. We try to keep every branch the same height. It really is a good way of growing.
Ozz :) yield is a saw subject. Last run was 2 plants slh both under CFls only and I yielded 3.39oz
This grow was under hps start to finish. 3 plants this time. 1oz off the harvested one. And I think 1.5oz off each the super lemon still in flower. That is predicted. I'd be super happy if they swell to 1.75oz each

Also u could Scrog to a net put I prefer something a shade stronger that the plant can't shape.

I think there's no doubt HPS give better light penetration and therefore better yield. That said, it's the balance of extra running costs against extra yield.....hard one to gauge mate :) I reckon you'll be nearer you 1.75. You've still got room on the scrog to utilise :)

And can you lst to the net as well sir or should you secure to something more stable?

LST to the net Steve. If you use a 3" (75mm) chicken wire, properly tensioned, you'll be fine mate. Like LA, I'm going to use green gardening wire to tie my ladies down.....(works on the Mrs so why not :rofl:)

Good weed spimp-bc1-ozz-dirtydave-RICO n the gang :)

Week 8 flower update :)
Left screen
image5126.jpg

Right screen
image5125.jpg

Centre were I release a few buds to breathe
image5127.jpg

GROUPY
image5128.jpg

Buds :)
image5134.jpg

image5133.jpg