Alex801's New Scrog - Pepper Jack + Super Lemon Haze - 600 Watt HPS

Morning guys. That looks awesome mate :) Beautiful plants :) :love:
I hear you mate.......it's about doing the best job I can for the girls as far as I'm concerned. Don't get me wrong I'd LOVE to produce 10 1lb beauties but, and you know my situation, I'm looking forward to the experience of just growing lol. You'll do well mate, I've NO doubt about that : :thumb:

Jay thankyou mate...... We had planned a pub meal and a lazy day but miss 801 and youngster 801 have both came down with sickness. And iv got this acidy feeling in my throat so it looks like its a day in the house........ 30 degrees u say Man U are clearly across the pond from me.... Highs of 8 lows of 1 here

Ozz :) we all want that pound plant. Were like strikers wanting the golden boot at a World Cup lol I'd be happy hitting a half pound next grow. These are realy swelling up now like the popcorn last week is fattening into nice buds. There are more good sized buds on these two than there was big sized buds on the last two. Maybe that 2 a plant is not out of reach yet. Be popping by u all shortly :)

RICO :) nice of u to fly by dude

Hey Alex....don't be breathing your germs on my thread mate :) :thedoubletake: Don't want any computer viruses :rofl: Seriusly though, hope you all get well soon mate :peacetwo:

Steve mate, with the collective expertise at your disposal on this awesome site there's no reason why you can't succeed and SURPASS your expectations. We're all here to help mate....even a total noooob like me lol. That's what makes this the greatest community on Earth :) :peace:

When im rich im gonna fly everyone in here to the u.s. or where ever and throw a 420 magazine party. C'mon lottery!! Hahaha!! :rocker:

Hmmmmm, now WHERE'S that passport LOL

Steve mate, with the collective expertise at your disposal on this awesome site there's no reason why you can't succeed and SURPASS your expectations. We're all here to help mate....even a total noooob like me lol. That's what makes this the greatest community on Earth :) :peace:

The world would be a better place if it had more people like the people in here in it...and itd smell a whole lot better hahaha!! Thanks for the confidence my friend!! :)

Amsterdam is but a £70 ferry trip out if the N.E of England.
That's room on ferry tyre and back and a day in the dam
We try to go yearly

"We" being? :) Mate, I did the Dam 18 months ago when the "Grasshopper" was banging out THE BEST W.W EVER lol. Totally monged me lol. Ran over the bridge and had 2 McD's to square me up lol :lot-o-toke:

We being me my brother a couple palls and last time my dad.
Love the place mate. I need a fresh passport now though
Had my first taste of a decent sativa there

Lol with ur munchies.... Iv made myself super sick there before. Total paranoia sheet white spinnen the lot lol

Did you go to the Hopper? A taxi driver recommended it to me lol. Did the Red Light Tour straight after. Man, there's some STRANGE sights in those windows :party: My passport needs renewing now too. Just to say in date for Spain this year lol. A 420 tour to Dam would be a BLAST :) :party:

Yep, BIG old place the Hopper...........YOU SICK LITTLE PUPPY lmao. I thought I was trippin when I saw this 7' tall black tranny in one window lol. Plastered in slap too lol. I thought "who in their minds is going to knob that" lol. But, hey, different folks....different strokes lol

I had never smoked anything like it before (or since) Sir Dr Light :) :Rasta: It was a REAL heavy stone lol. I brought 3 back for my son and he said the same :) Good value too, 18 Euros for 3 :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom