Alex's - SCROG - 620 Watt CFL's - Actual Wattage - Super Lemon Haze

Wasssuppp coke :) things are good sir :)
I'm busy trying to keep this slh alive in re veg. Hopefully il have another nug of the month entry off it next time around if I get there :)

Thankyou coke I also like ur entry very tasty stuff as was last months entry off urself :)
When will u be growing again? Or posting a new journal???

DAY 15 SLH RE-VEG

So guys a didng so much as even peep on the girl yesterday. I'm going to have a look shortly. Hoping for a bit or growth :)
Fingers crossed

Hey guys anyone have or no anyone who's had expieriance with ""black skull pepper jack haze"". ?
I got a free seed when I got my slh
The strain reports yield of 60-90g per plant indoors. I guess we could maybe get that over 100 in Scrog. 8-9 weeker

Just checked in on re veg girl and its.... Well it's not pretty. Not at all. Those new single blade leaves that looked promising are on the most crispy Gray brown and a couple are on the way there droopy looking very ill
Not sure of my plan of atack. Maybe flush and start again with 1/4 strength or flush n just water or leave it alone and see if it makes it. It looks terrible guys

Pepperjack Haze

If you are looking for a high quality sativa without the super-long flowering time then look no further than blackskull pepperjack haze. This strain has a flowering time of 8-9 weeks and offers an uplifting high which comes from its sativa dominant genetics. The strain grows long slender buds and gives off a peppery aroma which really spices up the grow room. Genetics: sativa dominant hybrid Flowering time: 8-9 weeks Indoor yield: 60-90 grams per plant Outdoor yield: Anything from 250-500 grams can easily be achieved Smell: Pepper and spice and all things nice!

Taken from the seedbank website. Ive read reviews that its easy to grow and has a super spicy smell. Sounds Great to have a fast as f**k flowering sativa. Can get very large with a long veg.

Dutch dragon thankyou sir. The paragraph from ur Swedbank iv read on about 5 lol but thankyou for taking the time to help me mate, iv hunted about for journals of a pepper jack grow the only one iv found any good Is this guys below. He vegged for 40 days in kind of a Scrog but not to disciplined and flowering was cut one week early. He yielded 4.5z apparently. This is his last pik before his journal went cold

image3280.jpg

High AlexPad108
Butter in tea for most peeps is not so tempting, just wanna see you feeling better Ji
Happy Skunkday
He jaga thankyou for the idea sir but I couldn't think of mixing butter with tea :( lol even though I'm sure it would of picked me up. Thank you for your kind suggestion :)

Hey spimp feeling a bit better now. I just have days were I feel so fukin fatigued its unreal. Then a few hours later I'm ok
I'm good now anyway

RICO fish and the rest of the gang...... I hope you are all good :)

Stay away from ludicrous speed! you could go to plaid
RICO sir I'm over the worst I do believe. When travelling at warp speed 1-6 I'm fine it's when we hit 7-8-9 it knocks me

1HC FTW
Glad you are on the mend and Happy Skunkday Alex:)

Stay away from ludicrous speed! you could go to plaidGlad you are on the mend and Happy Skunkday Alex:)

And my brains end up in my feet

And thankyou sir I'm much better now

A fine skunkday to u too :)

I always drink coffee when I watch radar

Back
Top Bottom