Dutch Dragons - Jack Herer - Scrog - 250W HPS+CFL's - Organic Batmix Grow

Sorry I haven't been pulling my weight on my journal, busy busy and bad health and a broken camera.
The girls are sympathetically also looking like shit. No idea whats going on with my growing lately, just going through a bad patch:).
I keep telling myself 'the next one will be great'.

Sorry I haven't been pulling my weight on my journal, busy busy and bad health and a broken camera.
The girls are sympathetically also looking like shit. No idea whats going on with my growing lately, just going through a bad patch:).
I keep telling myself 'the next one will be great'.

Hey Mr Dragon dont get yourself down
The amount,s you got from your girl,s was nothig short of the best you could get,, some thing has gotten to you
Bro try to remotivate yourself ,,,, I really no how it feel,s when I had 2 real shit grow,s you was there with very inspiring word,s
every thing is a lesson in life it,s how we choose to take on those lesson,s.
I honestly reckon you will turn it around an do another great grow ,, hope you feel better soon Bro

You can look online for computer fans or power supply fans. They are very easy to wire up and very small. The move a lot of air even though they are small, are made of metal parts and do not break, ever. You may have one in your old XP computer tower! I buy stuff like that at electronics salvage joints where they sell all manner of parts and things. New is not expensive and will last at least 15 years.

Thanks for the vibes dude, sorry all for my slacking on the journal, but without a camera there aint much to see:). The jackies have been harvested and it is almost dry. They were seriously unwell throughout the grow, cant pin down the problem, but probably the less than ideal temperature in the room they are in. I will not be spending a fortune on heating a whole room just for the grow as it is simply too expensive. Hope things turn around when it warms up a bit here. The yield is minimal, should be about 75 grams. I have had a sample though and it is some lovely stuff. Very stinky, skunky, piney, lime smell and it hits home with a strong trippy head high for a good hour and then mellows to a couch lock, you catch yourself just drifting off into a doze and then waking up thinking shit man I better wrap another joint:). I'm very pleased with the quality of the smoke and will certainly grow this strain again when I get ontop of my grow room issues.
I have already got a new grow underway. Three kera seeds premium diesel and a royal queen power plant. They were vegged under the ufo with 4 32 watt cfl's for 4 weeks and they have been under the hps for a couple of days. I will not be scrogging this round, but I will be doing a scrog style low stress training, which should give a scrog affect, but with the ability to turn the pots and change the positions of the pots and to remove plants for inspection.
I have sent the old grow box to the big grow room in the sky and have invested in a Secret Jardin DR60 2 grow tent and a big ass extraction system with carbon filter and fan controller. I can get it down to room temperature now with lights on:). Got one of those cheap clip on 6 inch fans for a nice breeze. I found my old camera the other day, so I will try and get some photos up soon of the harvest and the new setup.
Hope you guys grows are all green and healthy.
Keep it 420 people.;)
Later.

Congrats on your harvest DD.

YEA BUDDY! Glad to hear those jackies left your cab on a decent note man, those descriptors you left sound quite danky :) :blunt:
Anticipating seeing that tent and your new ladies.. I have been looking into the same brand, looking to down size a bit & make the switch to LED, the dr90 is what I am looking at. Glad to hear you are doing well DD!! Stay up buddy! :joint: CA

High Mr Dragon I have just been having a look through your Journal
Things are going to be good for you I am sure as mentioned in a post much further back it is more than likely cold temps
Hopefully things will change I also saw you saying about growing on a shoe string which I totally understand check this video out it is what I am going to build this week
96w DIY LED Grow Light - How to build it for $57 - YouTube

Hey CA, Virgingrower and Jaga,
Thanks for sticking around for my lazy lame journal.
I just haven't got the time like I used to.
Dry weights for the Jack Herer was a horrific 42grams dry:(. It is however very potent, 2 joints and I'm unconscious:). It is also producing copious amounts of kief through the grinder:).

I've finally got the old camera charged up and have taken a few snaps of the new setup.
The girls have got lst'd and I take them out and change their positions daily. They have stretched like hell under the hps and I am going to change the photoperiod to 12/12 tonight. They are now 5 weeks old since they hatched.
018405.JPG
The Tent.
019357.JPG
Big ass box fan.
025249.JPG
Carbon filter.
024245.JPG
Cooltube and led.
020346.JPG
Whole setup.
023271.JPG
The girls.
021333.JPG
The girls again.
022296.JPG
The girls again.

I shall be updating the tent grow on this journal and not making another one until I get some results.
Fingers crossed this setup delivers or the misses is gonna kill me for spending all that cash.

A little review of the tent:
I'm new to the tent thing so I didn't know what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the dr60 2.
The framework is nice and strong and the material is thick and completely light proof, the zips are excellent and not a peep of light.
The exhaust socks are easily tightened up and don't leak light. The tents reflective material is excellent and the flexibility of the walls means I can fit my huge cooltube in the tent although its 70cm long with the pipes attached. It came with straps for hanging the filter and a waterproof material tray liner for the bottom. The hook it hooks which were included are also very handy. I invested in the easyroller yo-yo light hangers, which make life a lot easier raising the lamp to keep up with the growth. The box fan is super good at moving air through the cooltube and out, I set it up with a simple dimmer which it plugs into to control the temperature and it works very well, much cheaper than a fan controller. I run the fan at half power and it's never warmer than 24C in there, which is a bit on the cool side, but I want good air exchange. Should keep it cool in the summer when I will bang it up full blast. Oh yeah, the fan is about 190cfm and the filter 250cfm, but it seems much more powerful, moving the air along a 6 meter exhaust pipe with a lot of bends is not a problem. The fan has a 10 year guarantee and has no problems being run 24 hours a day (unlike the plastic ones I used to use).

Hope your all well and your grows are way less problematic than my last few.
Enjoy the weekend guys.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom