Dutch Dragons OG Kush - Blueberry White - 2'x2' Cab - Batmix Soil Grow - 250 Watt HPS

Re: Dutch Dragons OG Kush - Blueberry White - 2'x2' Cab - Batmix Soil Grow - 250 Watt

Thanks Runewulfsong, well 420 people the girls have dried out lovely and I've got some dry weights for you.
Harvest_00111.JPG
Harvest_0028.JPG
This one is the Blueberry White, She gave me 72.91 grams.
Harvest_0039.JPG
Harvest_0048.JPG
This one is OG Kush 1, She gave me 54.54 grams
Harvest_0057.JPG
Harvest_0065.JPG
This one is OG Kush 2, She gave me 58.27 grams

That's a grand total of 185 grams from 3 plants in a 2'x2' space, I'm still in shock. I had to weigh it all twice cause I couldn't believe my own eyes. I am one very happy Welsh git:)

Two Greenhouse Cheese have popped their heads up. Will start a new journal when they are all showing their heads.

I wish you all a super, great, lovely, stonking, lush, monsterously good weekend.
Dutch.

Re: Dutch Dragons OG Kush - Blueberry White - 2'x2' Cab - Batmix Soil Grow - 250 Watt

Thanks Runewulfsong, well 420 people the girls have dried out lovely and I've got some dry weights for you.
Harvest_00111.JPG
Harvest_0028.JPG
This one is the Blueberry White, She gave me 72.91 grams.
Harvest_0039.JPG
Harvest_0048.JPG
This one is OG Kush 1, She gave me 54.54 grams
Harvest_0057.JPG
Harvest_0065.JPG
This one is OG Kush 2, She gave me 58.27 grams

That's a grand total of 185 grams from 3 plants in a 2'x2' space, I'm still in shock. I had to weigh it all twice cause I couldn't believe my own eyes. I am one very happy Welsh git:)

Two Greenhouse Cheese have popped their heads up. Will start a new journal when they are all showing their heads.

I wish you all a super, great, lovely, stonking, lush, monsterously good weekend.
Dutch.

Outstanding DD! I was the first one subd here and I want to thank you for sharing with us and congratulate you on a lovely harvest!!!!!!!

Thanks Mcloadie, yeah its been a good one. I struggled with temps in this grow, it got up to 42 C one day:(, but the girls just shrugged it off:) Massive yield from 3 plants this time, I couldn't be happier. Hope to see you around on the next journal.

Thanks butty. Just tried the OG Kush. Doesn't smoke like anything special, but then you make another one and then you're so stoned it freaks you out. Its gonna be some nice shit after a good cure. Probably got enough for the rest of my life. The Blueberry white I tried yesterday and its identical to the affect of the last crop except the buds are twice as big. Smokes nice and fruity and makes you trip for a good couple of hours off one joint

Very nice harvest for the space for sure, congrats DD!! I hope the buds smoke as good as they look. :)
Looking forward to the next journal.
:thumb:

:rollit:

Just let the nugs out for an air. Took a few pics.
0011449.JPG
four ounces of OG Kush
0021450.JPG
OG Kush nug
0051225.JPG
three ounces of Blueberry White
008929.JPG
Blueberry White nug
Smells nice in my kitchen:)mmmmmmmmm.

OMG that was a monster harvest, are you sure that youre 2x2 tent aint a Tardis well we reap what we sow so reap well my friend, :bravo::goodjob:
:rofl: I would be tripping from the weight :party:Do you have any plan,s for the leave,s :)will you be cooking at all remeber the cheese will give you dream,s if you eat to much before bed:morenutes::yummy:
What ever you do enjoy you really deserve every gram that was a brilliant result, I thought when I read the first bit 72:91g I thought that was from all of them then I kept reading Phew one happy Dragon :tommy::tommy:I look forward to your new girl,s Bless the bud,s an free the weed Jai Jaganatha
:thumb:
:green_heart:

Just let the nugs out for an air. Took a few pics.
0011449.JPG
four ounces of OG Kush
0021450.JPG
OG Kush nug
0051225.JPG
three ounces of Blueberry White
008929.JPG
Blueberry White nug
Smells nice in my kitchen:)mmmmmmmmm.

I think that your kitchen is the garden of delight,s :grinjoint:

Thanks Jaga, I was shocked with the weigh in. I normally get 4 ounces out of the whole grow. Got a bit of trim which I might make a bit of hash from. Gonna try the simple ice mash method, through a sieve and let it settle out and syphon off the water. Saw spimp do it, Im too tight to buy the bags. Got 4 little cheese seedlings this morning:) just one more to hatch out. Gonna do five and throw away the runt.

What did you do that was different or did you go by a normal kind of schedule, cause that,s the same size as mine (tent) so the Mrs want,s the same result,s
OMG you done so well it,,,,,,,,,,well for me gave me so much help:grinjoint:

Well Jaga, I reckon its cause I bought a water/ph meter. I was doing the poke your finger in all the way and if it was dry I was watering. This proved to be over watering. I now water when the 9 inch probe reads dry all the way to the bottom of the pot. When the plants are dry they make a lot more roots to look for water. I think the single most negative thing people do is to over water or mist their plants. If the water is readily available to them then they don't need to develop a good root system and roots = buds. Got my water meter from fleabay for 15 euro shipped from china. It does moisture, ph, light intensity and temperature all in one. I was a bit sceptical, but it all works surprisingly well and has helped me to not love my girls to death. Also my mix was about 25% perlite this time which also helps the water drain better and dry out those roots. I always grow in 18 litre or 4 1/2 gallon square pots cause that's the biggest I can fit in my space, if I used a 9 litre pot my yield would have been half. Basically Jaga big pots, good drainage, water just before they droop and get yourself a scrog going. If you do what I do then you will get the same results.

Thank,s Mr Dragon I think that I will definitely be scroging on the next grow I dont think I would want try before going away I actually have I think the same meter from same place(green) I once read that we should never trust the soil ph tester,s I always seem to read the same on mine just on the green.
But I have it in the soil so I can use it to tell me my optimum light place,s which has helped and I do flip it to see how much moister is in the pot, man that was a good buy for me then. But really that was still a monster grow, the thing about your monster grow is it has shown me what can be achieved in the 2x2 tent so this grow I am hoping to get the minimum of say 1 OZ and anything over will be a bonus. When I am back I will Scrog for sure.
One more thing she is close on 3 week,s an all I have is mirical grow food how much an often an when to start giving her nutes? I have no real idea some folks say dont feed the autos so much as reg or fem seed,s
Thanks bro

Id probably rather use nothing than use miracle grow. You risk losing her with miracle grow its very harsh, try and get some liquid organic tomato fertilizer from the garden centre or b&q, use the same as for tomatoes. It's good for veg and flower and you cant burn her with it. And it doesn't cost much.

Back
Top Bottom