Patience is the name of the game. You don't count from 12/12 you count from signs of sex. I started beans on 9/16 flipped 12/12 on Oct 17 and harvested on Dec 26th. And that was hydro and 1000 watt HPS super-lux bulb. I had mammoth p ( strongly recommend that) and earth juice hi-brix, armor si, diamond nectar, cal-mag and GH products so it was a solid formula. Great growth I harvested and dried now curing. After trim and popcorn bud I net 8 quart size jars. I will give you a weight after cure. But my guess is around 8 oz. And that was average grow. Nothing special. This grow is cotton candy and incredible bulk and both soil in FFOF OCEAN FOREST, and both mother's so nice and bushy. Hopefully the same net for these. Then starts a Kush winter finish anyway don't get caught up in gram/watt BC that's a hard number to hit. You need ideal environment and light light light. And Co2 and O2 so just focus on the best quality meds you can make then go from there. Your net depends on a lot of things mainly genetics pheno type and everything else I said. Good luck happy growing

Sent from my Robin using --------

Flower? I wasn't aware it was from 1st flower?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm rather new to this and this is a confusing thing for me as I've heard both ways lol. I guess with what Ken says below its when you first see the sex (flower) to me.

724c65847c4726ee58862745922cdec8.jpg
875e25608a77af2e71b6df2e2a15f576.jpg

I'm guessing the middle one is nearly ready but won't know till Tuesday when I get the 60x magnifier to check out the trichomes !

Yellowing isn't nitrogen deficiency either we have been running just water for last 2 weeks and this only just started going yellow so I think it's just age not the flush.

f0bcd9a629a717cf9c5f315dde41e8a7.jpg

There's definitely weeks left to go before you're even checking trichomes. But they look absolutely magnificent Seb, those Colas are very very nice indeed. :thumb: keep up the good work, that's an amazing product using cfls... Awesome!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hey man! I got thise Solux 250w as well, what made you opt for CFL? I was not that impressed with what I saw with my setup..

I used one 250w 6500k and another 2700k plus a 130w led. Ended up ditching the cfls and only using the led hehe

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I personally don't think that she is done. I think you have a couple more weeks till she is full ripe. Check your trichs and make sure they are cloudy and 30% amber. Otherwise you'll pull early and bad smoke. Happy growing

Just waiting on the magnifier

There's definitely weeks left to go before you're even checking trichomes. But they look absolutely magnificent Seb, those Colas are very very nice indeed. :thumb: keep up the good work, that's an amazing product using cfls... Awesome!

KiG :green_heart:cheers

How you think they got longer left ? They are week 6 and looking close (1-2 weeks) the yellowing leafs makes me think they are finished nearly

Hey man! I got thise Solux 250w as well, what made you opt for CFL? I was not that impressed with what I saw with my setup..

I used one 250w 6500k and another 2700k plus a 130w led. Ended up ditching the cfls and only using the led hehe

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Tell you truth only ever used CFL power because they are great in closets or small areas and because they aren't hot as HPS you can get them so close to the plant

but all depends on pot size for cfls and how many bulbs you can get in a tight space

Back
Top Bottom