Hey baked,

looks like you are doing well with your grow. I'm interested in CFL grows. FYI-your actual wattage with the CFL wont be what the bulb states, with what you stated on 1st page I'd say you will be around 250 actual wattage.

The issues on your 11/27 post would lead me to believe you had some nute issues and with your last pics it seems you fixed it lol.

I'll be following the grow and help anyway I can but remember I haven't put my first grow in yet lol. Tons of reading thou lol.especially here as I find time slips by as I read journals lol. Don't be discouraged if you dont get a lot of responses, its your first grow and if someone did jump on the bandwagon early they may have thought you abandoned journal.

Hey baked,

looks like you are doing well with your grow. I'm interested in CFL grows. FYI-your actual wattage with the CFL wont be what the bulb states, with what you stated on 1st page I'd say you will be around 250 actual wattage.

The issues on your 11/27 post would lead me to believe you had some nute issues and with your last pics it seems you fixed it lol.

I'll be following the grow and help anyway I can but remember I haven't put my first grow in yet lol. Tons of reading thou lol.especially here as I find time slips by as I read journals lol. Don't be discouraged if you dont get a lot of responses, its your first grow and if someone did jump on the bandwagon early they may have thought you abandoned journal.

Thanks and first journal but my 3rd grow so far and yeah had a few problems but passed it now thank god!

No it's 975 actual watt and the incandescent equivalent is around 1400+

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1042712020.jpg

420-magazine-mobile157501160.jpg

420-magazine-mobile144163099.jpg

Beautiful progression in flower and look at the size of these main stem with 8 weeks left.

hey that's a great looking setup! I have had successful growing with cfls before I got my hps, especially the strong 5000k to 6500k lights. when they are in flower id load up on 2700k with a few 5000k like a 4 to 1 bulb ratio. you have done a great job so far. I like to use a couple cfls on one side for some side lighting where the above light isn't getting as much.

cant wait to see how much bud your cfls produce! ;)

Hi Baked

I'm along for the ride bro!

I'm 2 weeks off harvesting the exact same strain mate if you get chance stop by my journal .

Cheers Webby ✌️..

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Baked

I'm along for the ride bro!

I'm 2 weeks off harvesting the exact same strain mate if you get chance stop by my journal .

Cheers Webby ✌️..

I'll swing by and have a look when I'm home mate you get your seeds from sensi seeds ? Were they feminised and what you running cfl or hps ?

I'll swing by and have a look when I'm home mate you get your seeds from sensi seeds ? Were they feminised and what you running cfl or hps ?

Yep exact same as yours Seb . 600w hps in mine mate

Oh. I thought originally you said it was a coco soil mix. I use a coco/perlite mix. I was thinking of using the canna terra for a plant or two. Haven't thought it out yet.

Oh. I thought originally you said it was a coco soil mix. I use a coco/perlite mix. I was thinking of using the canna terra for a plant or two. Haven't thought it out yet.

I was going to go for a perlite mix but got some special pots that do great drainage and try canna coco + it's a high grade soil and has been great for all my grows ..

420-magazine-mobile1669659300.jpg

Sorry for the late update working away doing 60 hour weeks so busy as hell but plants looking great!! I'll put some closer pics soon as I can and happy Christmas everyone !!

Looks great man and geez 975 watts of cfl and I thought I had a lot at 350-400 lol

I've looked it up and good cfl growers can get 0.5gram per watt - 1gram per watt so if I'm good I can get 975 gram!!

420-magazine-mobile1959250346.jpg

420-magazine-mobile219513856.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1566057103.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1509218679.jpg

Looking beautiful! Not as much crystals on the leafs as the purple bud I grew last time ? And middle one is progressive way faster then the others

Anyone good guess on how long left I'm feeling impatient at the moment as the smell is so sweet .

Back
Top Bottom